The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I support the right to arm bears.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I support the right to sell bears' arms on the blackmarket.

The Skarzs

The fact that you're selling them on the black market makes it immediately not a right.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt zinnnnnnnngin' in a puddle, juzt zinnnnnnnnngin' in a puddle...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

*Dumps a bucket of water on Head.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 21, 2018, 12:48:17 AM
The fact that you're selling them on the black market makes it immediately not a right.

I support the right to make the blackmarket a right.

The Skarzs

I am alerting the authorities.

BTW, I'm this sentence, a verb is a noun.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

Justin Trudeau, the Canadian Prime Minister.  He told some woman who used the word "mankind" that she should say "peoplekind" instead, when that... isn't even a real word. XD

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Toimey Voimey! Vibbly Vobbly! Ztuff!

Chipster of Noonvale

::)

You gotta use your brain and think.