News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

How weak iz he who'z dignity iz zae eazily lowered by zomeone elze.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

UNKN0WN

AxeHound

I challenge you to a duel. We can have a separate topic if you wish.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

PrimroseWarrior

Sith are so petty! thats why nightsisters will one replace these incompatent men! they will kill themselves off, and we will claim our rightful place, at the head of the galexy, with the full power of the dark side in the palm of our hands!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Dannflower Reguba

lol, even though they are now extinct!  :D The Rebublic will alwas win in the end!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Any interestin' way of thinkin' aboot the force, iz acceptin' wit will happen based on wit side yer on. Fer example, for good, you may have zeveral hard timez, but usually iz victoriouz in the end. Evil, on the other hand, bringz great power, and few will ztand againzt you, but eventually you will uzually be defeated in the end.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

Anyone see the new Clone Wars episode? Eugh. They're getting worse.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It'z not tha'. It'z juzt tha' the current ztory arc is terrible.

AxeHound

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The queen zpeakz in the third perzon a lot.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

NinjaMonkey

If you want to get in a fight about star wars,  ;) there is the game called Star Wars The Old Republic and they have a free trial version that you can play with out having to get the monthly subscription.
NinjaMonkey

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach... ah'm glad ah quit thoze...

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

I hate lux. I'm gonna rip his tounge out and make him eat it!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock