News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance: All Ashore!

Started by Rainshadow, November 19, 2012, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias thought he had seen enough, 'Nobody, I mean nobody hurts a mouse' So he stepped out of the bushes and held his oaken staff ready to fight. "Let the mousemaid go or you will know what it means to feel pain." 
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi placed himself between the new mouse, and Avalanche, "I've got this, you carry on with that'n." He now turned to face Matthias, "Thieves aren't worth protecting mate, so I suggest you leave before somebeast gets hurt, and I assure you you aren't going to win." The otter fingered the tip of his lance in warning.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias stood fast staring the otter square in the eyes not showing the least bit of fear. "I would hate to fight a woodlander but no beast alive, hurts a mouse and gets to walk away alive."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi was on the verge of laughing," First mate, we don't intend on hurtin' anybeast that don't deserve it, second, this mouse is tryin' ta' steal. We can't let thieves go off easy 'cause then they don't learn. Now please refrain from these aggressive actions, Bravado won't get you past me, by the tides it won't!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Marin kicked her footpaws at the large otter on her, grinning as he grunted in pain and stood up.  She rolled out from under him and got to her footpaws, pulling out her dagger.  "No beast fights over me like a piece of food!  I am a living creature, not something that merely stands by while everyone argues over me!"
 Avalanche took his spear from it's holder on his back.  He pointed it at the mousemaid, saying, "Why were ye tryin' to steal from me, mouse?"
 Marin glared at him.  "Why should I tell you, riverdog?  I can do whatever I want!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi spun around in a blink and swung his lance sideways at Marin's waist from her back, this mouse had definitely brought this on.

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias was getting very angry at the otter now and was beginning to get red build up in his eyes. "I mean it. Let her go." he  said in a stern voice.

Rainshadow

Marin gasped as the air was knocked out of her, and she fell to the ground once again.  Avalanche ran over to pin her down, but she kicked out with her hind legs.
  Quickly getting up, Marin tried to run off, running right into the other mouse.  "Oof!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias got in front of her, and pointed his staff at the otters ready to swing in a moment.

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi lunged at the escaping mouse, "You aren't gettin' away with thieving mouse!" The barreling otter went just over Matthias's head holding his lance ready for a counter.

AbbotAlf0805

Matthias swung his staff at the otter ready to protect the mousemaid. "Alright you asked for it!"

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi was in Marin's way again, with a bit of a scrape that stung like a nettle, but still in her way, "Hey Avalanche, just make sure this little pest doesn't try escaping the other way!"

BrookSkimmer

(OOC: Ok, so I'm going to time jump here. Sorry but we need to get these two ships connected so the threads can continue. You can decide whether or not your characters end up out at sea. If not you can continue to RP them out on this thread. However, we will merge with the quest for the Lashkeel thread by tomorrow. This is to keep the story arc moving. Anyone who wants to fight with the beasts aboard the Lashkeel needs to be on the Rusty Scallop.)

BIC:

A night and day had passed. The Rusty Scallop bobbed in the waves like a cork in a huge pond. Churrup clung to his perch in the riggings. The ship was fairly small so he was not far from the deck. He turned to the beasts on the ship.

"I think I see a ship up ahead."

Grimly was recovering from his drunken stupor. He sat in a small chair on deck, gazing out to sea.

"Aye, this track o' water hosts lots of vessels. Small chance it's the one yer lookin' for."

The robin puffed out his feathers. "I say we steer towards it, until we can see who it is."

After this he buried his face in the last seed cake he had brought along.

AbbotAlf0805

"back up.." said Matthias as they slowly backed up to the woods

Rainshadow

OOC:  Alf, I think that we're already on the ship and sailing.

BIC:  Marin was rather unhappy, seeing as she had been dragged along.  She didn't trust ships, and felt like this one was going to sink at any moment.
  Avalanche turned to her and, seeing that she was uncomfortable, chuckled.  "Wot, afraid of a bit o' water, Miss?"
  Marin glared at him.  "My name is Marin, not Miss.  And no, I'm not afraid of water.  Just boats."  She muttered that last part, staring at the deck beneath her paws.