News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Alrighty, so I finished Dranfor Rofnard, and lemme tell ya, he was pretty hard!  My hand currently hates chain mail, as it cramped up when I got halfway up his armour.  :P  The helmet was kinda hard too until I decided to base it off of a Spartan helmet and use ram horns, but I'd say it looks pretty cool now.  Anyhoo, here's Dranfor!

@Mattio:  I'll be starting on Skral shortly.  :)

And everyone else, if anyone wants to request, I'll be taking 1 more.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Draw Navarre! :D (Please)

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on March 27, 2013, 11:17:43 PM
Draw Navarre! :D (Please)

Could you post her description please?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Physical description: She has dark fur with black ferret "mask" with a few scars on her face. Surprisingly, though, unlike other corsairs, she has no tattoos.

Clothing Description: She wears a white tunic with a red sash, a dark gray vest, two gold earrings, and a red bandana. She also has a shark tooth necklace she bought on an island somewhere.

Weapon(s): She only has one weapon, a scimitar. She took it from a raid of an otter camp far south along the coastline.

Mattio

Kitsune

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

That is Awesome!!! The only thing is the hind legs are a pit small, other than that it is grand!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 28, 2013, 02:38:38 AM
That is Awesome!!! The only thing is the hind legs are a pit small, other than that it is grand!!!

Yeah, I was quite bugged with the legs.  Unfortunately, I started with the head and worked my way down, and when I came to the legs, I realized that I had started too low.  I didn't want to just scrap it, though, so I went with it.  I'll most likely make a remake of it in the future, though.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 28, 2013, 02:50:03 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 28, 2013, 02:38:38 AM

Yeah, I was quite bugged with the legs.  Unfortunately, I started with the head and worked my way down, and when I came to the legs, I realized that I had started too low.  I didn't want to just scrap it, though, so I went with it.  I'll most likely make a remake of it in the future, though.

No worries, I always plan out my drawing with a pencil.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

I always do that also.  :)

Rainshadow

Alright, so I had a bunch of time today and had nothing to do, so I finished the requests!

I also did some random drawings because of the lack of stuff to do.  ::)

That last one isn't really a character at all, just a random hare.  :P