Have you watched my music videos?

Yes
No
I want to but don't have the time...
WHY WOULD I WANT TO VIEW THEM???
Don't care 'bout it.

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Blazemane

I'm with Redwaller. Brooky's song!

Rainshadow

The Song of the Misty Mountains!  (AKA, Misty Mountains cold ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 28, 2013, 04:45:19 AM
  The Song of the Misty Mountains!  (AKA, Misty Mountains cold ;))

That's what I voted, too!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Alright, now I know an average of what I should do first. Now, I need to get a recording device...

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 07, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
Ok I finally got my nerve up to make a Fan works topic for myself. I play the violin and I'm pretty good at it so I made a topic for what I play. I play alot of classical pieces and some other things but the main reason I posted thi topic here is because I know how to play some Redwall songs. I also know a few other themes which some of you may recognize. I will post what music I know and I'm not sure if I'll put videos up- I have to think on that. Anyway a list of themes I know how to play:

(Will be updated)

Will you post a link when done?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 05, 2013, 07:22:13 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 07, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
Ok I finally got my nerve up to make a Fan works topic for myself. I play the violin and I'm pretty good at it so I made a topic for what I play. I play alot of classical pieces and some other things but the main reason I posted thi topic here is because I know how to play some Redwall songs. I also know a few other themes which some of you may recognize. I will post what music I know and I'm not sure if I'll put videos up- I have to think on that. Anyway a list of themes I know how to play:

(Will be updated)

Will you post a link when done?
For what? If you mean the music, I haven't made any yet but I am going to maybe put them on youtube and then on here.

Blaggut

If you dare! If you dare! If you dare! If you dare!

*post in huge purple letters here*

~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

I might do that one but I'm not completely done with it.

Ungatt Trunn

Do Misty Mountains Cold! I LOVE that song!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 02, 2013, 04:40:01 AM
Do Misty Mountains Cold! I LOVE that song!
I will try. I should have made this topic when I was actually ready to post music.

WildDoogyPlumm

Out of curiosity, for the Redwall music is there an official "book" or did you have to figure them out by ear? I've tried to do a couple songs by ear on the piano but I wasn't very good.  Oh, and I can play a bunch of those LoTR pieces too! (I think my piano teacher is getting a little sick of my obsession with LoTR songs.)
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tam and Martin

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on November 04, 2013, 01:56:30 AM
Out of curiosity, for the Redwall music is there an official "book" or did you have to figure them out by ear? I've tried to do a couple songs by ear on the piano but I wasn't very good.  Oh, and I can play a bunch of those LoTR pieces too! (I think my piano teacher is getting a little sick of my obsession with LoTR songs.)
I figured the Redwall song out by ear. I started to do the LoTR songs by ear but then I got sheet music so now I can play them by sheet muic.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 04, 2013, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on November 04, 2013, 01:56:30 AM
I figured the Redwall song out by ear. I started to do the LoTR songs by ear but then I got sheet music so now I can play them by sheet muic.
Cool 8) So, will you have any music posted up soon?

Life is too short to rush through it.