News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Alright, a review: It's morning, the horde has sighted Redwall, but it isn't there yet. Any questions? PM them to me.

BIC: Abbess Lavender woke up and stretched, her mind a little troubled. A squirrel, and a badger, had arrived in the night. And they brught news of a horde marching toward Redwall. And Sie, another badger, Tango, a hare, and Sister Ambrosine, and the Abbey Warrior, Enthal were outside the Abbey Walls. Sie wasa off doing how knows what. and the pothers were searching for them. It didn't bode well.

BlueRose

OOC: I just re-read my character sheet and realized that Aoi actually lives at the Abbey... Woops.

Aoi sat on her bed in the Redwall dormitories, reading a scroll on medicinal herbs. If push came to shove and there was a battle, the infirmary would need help.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Captain Snowfire

Lana sat on the dormitory stairs, slightly upset. He liked Dibbuns, they were so innocent and free, and should not know the horrors of war or battle. Growling as quietly as he could, he silently cursed the vermin for choosing the Abbey path to follow. If any vermin horde caught sight of the grandeur of Redwall he would bet and apple to an acorn that they would try to conquer it.
Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

Sie, and Harin were sitting in the sitting-room of Harin's little house. Harin's Grandma was there too, but she had fallen asleep ages ago. Harin's mother was in the kitchen, making breakfast.
Sie, and Harin had struck up a good friendship, Sie had never had a friend before, and was finding the whole thing quite fun. Harin was a good listener, but an even better talker. Sie would have been happy to sit, and let her go on, and on, forever. 

BlueRose

Finally becoming bored with the scroll, Aoi crept out of the dormitory, wondering if the kitchen staff had any candied chestnuts on hand. Seeing Lana, she wondered if it would be better to wait until all the other abbey dwellers woke up to go to Cavern Hole.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

Lavender sighed and swung her legs out of the bed, and reached for her habit. She put her habit on and did a few grooming necissecities. She then went downstairs and saw Lana sitting on the stairs, and Aoi behind him. " Good morning you two! Shall we go see if the cooks need a paw?"

Faiyloe

Edit: Never mind.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Captain Snowfire

Lana was musing and brooding when he heard the Abbess call
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 03, 2014, 06:01:48 PM
" Good morning you two! Shall we go see if the cooks need a paw?"

Looking up in surprise he looked around, Two of us? Then he spied Aoi standing behind him. "Oh, good morning. I would be happy to help the cook, but i'll eat later... With your permission of course Mother Abbess." Lana seemed downcast when he said he'll eat later, his eyes dark brown eyes betraying his sorrow.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Aoi bowed slightly to the Mother Abbess. "Morning, Abbess Lavender." She then began to stroll down the stairs, whacking Lana on his forearm as she went. "Don't mope around, Stripes. 'S not good for you or anyone around you."

Captain Snowfire

OOC: I made a mistake this go-round. I forgot to add Fourfang's response.

BIC: Fourfang Stoneshade or Stoneshade as was mostly called, traveled through Mossflower woods and was constantly tripping over protruding tree-roots and stumbling into thorn bushes throughout the day. She was lost. It was the only explanation for it, Lost. She grumbled and cursed slightly as she pulled a large thorn from her footpaw. "This is the final straw! The last time I take directions from a rat! Oh, just travel through those wood-lands for a day or two and you'll reach the sea. There's plenty of fish for feasting at the sea." She said the last bit mockingly. "If i ever come across that rat again, I'll kill 'im!" She shouted out the last bit of her grumbling. Throwing the thorn aside in a temper she stalked off. Determined that she'll find the sea by herself, she does not need any rat or any beast to tell her where the sea is! She'll go by her own route. Slinging her bow over her shoulder she continued off with her travels still grumbling.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Lana looked sorrowfully at Aoi as she whacked his forearm,
Quote from: BlueRose on March 03, 2014, 07:46:46 PM
"Don't mope around, Stripes. 'S not good for you or anyone around you."
"How can you possibly be so cheerful knowing there is a vermin horde marching this way willing to kill every beast in this Abbey including the Dibbuns?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Aoi grinned roguishly at Lana. "I can be cheerful because I know we're gonna beat them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crabbygrog jogged along at the back of the vermin horde, staying out of the way. She knew if she got in front of or stepped on any beast, she would probably be kicked, bitten, and otherwise abused. It didn't bother her much, but it tended to slow things down quite a bit.

rachel25

Avoir, and his group stood on a hill by the path. They were well hidden, and they were watching the approaching horde.
"Fretka, you get her with an arrow. Aim for the heart. Nazwa will be waiting with a spear further along the hill in case anything goes wrong, he'll take the shot. Me, and Ruse will be waiting somewhere back in the woods." Avoir said, while Nazwa sighed for Ruse's benefit.

Captain Snowfire

Lana looked curiously as Aoi, "How do you know we are going to beat them?"

***********************************************************************************************

Fourfang was traveling through Mossflower when she heard talking nearby. She stopped, listening as she crouched low to the ground. Unslinging her bow, she nocked an arrow to her bowstring and snuck closer to the voice. Before long she spotted a small band of vermin
Quote from: rachel25 on March 03, 2014, 08:48:23 PM
"he'll take the shot. Me, and Ruse will be waiting somewhere back in the woods."

Then Fourfang heard one of them sigh, and she slunk back deeper into the woods and waited for the right moment to strike.
Prom! Here I come!!!