News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP Board Clean Up!

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 29, 2015, 05:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Hello to all! Sorry I've been away so much recently... real life ate my time again. Anyway, tis time to give this board a clean up! If your currently running RP is on the first page there is no need to replay to this. However, if you have an RP that you would like to keep active and it is on the second page or further back, please state the title of that RP here within the next few days. If I don't hear from you then I shall be moving RP's to the completed or incomplete/abandoned RP's section I will soon be making. Of course RP's can be moved out of sections and back into the playable section later if someone asks me to ;)

Short version:

Sorry I've been gone

If your RP thread is on the first page, no need to respond

if your RP thread is further back and you want it to stay open, put the title here and I'll leave it alone.

That is all!

Dannflower Reguba

Seeing as Han's left his RP, A Winter to Freeze your Heart part 2
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Ok, got it.

Also, if anyone sees an RP put into the incomplete section that was actually completed let me know and I'll switch it over to the completed RP section.

Also, also, you don't have to be the owner of the RP to note it here. Just being in it is good enough for you to list it, if you want it open. :)

BrookSkimmer

AAAaaaand, went ahead and moved all threads that have not been posted in up until March 2015. As I said, just PM me if I've locked and moved a thread and you want it open again.

Enjoy your new cleaned up RP boards!

BrookSkimmer

I have cleaned up the boards once again! As always just shoot me a PM if I've moved a thread you want to have open. :)

BrookSkimmer

RP board has been cleaned! Let me know, as always, if you would like a thread moved and unlocked :)

BrookSkimmer

I have given the RP boards a spring cleaning! Let me know if you'd like a thread moved back :)

Tungro

@danflorreguba

There are a few that have been unused in for a little more than a year and most of the participating members are inactive.

They Thought Redwall was Safe! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part 3!)
Last post October 24, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

Adult Themed Roleplay
Last post September 24, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Add and Divide
Last post March 17, 2018, 07:21:55 AM