News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Happiness is...

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 18, 2011, 02:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Happiness is moving towards a goal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Happiness is recounting absurd yet true stories of your life to people

I'm retired from the forum

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'appinezz iz nay 'omevork fer ze veekend.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

Happiness is having both food and personal space at once.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'appinezz iz foindin' zat book ye really vanted und vere looking fer at a uzed-bookz ztore.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Happiness is eating good food, and making your sibling happy on her special day.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'appinezz iz finizhin' zchool-vork early, zae ye 'ave toime tae vork on ze clazz ye've been puttin' off.

Sebias of Redwall

Happiness is writing a chapter that you're happy with.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Ashleg on February 23, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
Happiness is having both food and personal space at once.
Yes.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 23, 2018, 07:39:56 PM
'appinezz iz foindin' zat book ye really vanted und vere looking fer at a uzed-bookz ztore.
Yes.
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 24, 2020, 03:10:30 AM
Happiness is writing a chapter that you're happy with.
YES.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

^-^
Have you been writing recently, Eb?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'appinezz iz completin' vone o' ze eleven azzignmentz fer an onloine clazz ye 'ave tae take regardin' financez.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 24, 2020, 06:21:50 PM
^-^
Have you been writing recently, Eb?
No, actually. I lost a USB stick that had about 30,000 words of various different stories on it. I got too discouraged to continue. :-\
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.