Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Awww, bye, Rosie! Thanks for all the work you've done here! We'll miss you. Have fun in your life!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

You've been amazing, Rosie. Good luck with life stuff.
Received mostly negative reviews.

lass of something much

Noooooooooooo, Queen Rosie!! None could equal your might and grace short of Kade himself!

In all seriousness: Thank you for your service, Rosie, I will certainly miss pranking people with you, but I'm glad I'll still get to see ya around. Love you heaps, god bless. <3
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

MeadowR

Aww, only just saw that announcement! Thanks for all your work as a mod, Rosie, and so pleased you'll still be around when you're a little less busy. :D Good luck!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Booklover

Congrats to all new/newly promoted mods (loopy or not)! Even if it means we're kind of doomed in CAHAPBAMP. And best wishes to Jukka (if she ever returns, or even if she doesn't).
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Rosie Willowwater

I already said this privately, but congrats on your promotions, guys!! I am confident that you four will be absolutely wonderful :) I wish you the best of luck! Even though I am now the ominous ghost moderator don't hesitate to reach out if you want to talk about anything

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

MeadowR

Indeed! Congratulations, all! Well-deserved. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Kade Rivok

Wait, what?  Nobody told me about this!

Thanks y'all. ^_^  I'm happy to be entrusted with the cellars, and I plan tor my reign to be a gentle, floofy one. :giggle:  But really, I'm looking forward to working with everyone and keeping this place awesome.  And so, feel free to come to me with questions or complaints, mainly regarding the cellars but for anything really, and I'll take care of ya. ;)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm telling you, my promotion is the best Christmas present this forum has ever had. You're going to love having me to boss you around.

Seriously, though, I'm really grateful for this opportunity to help out in a place that has shaped me so much! Thanks, old wise staff for the invitation, and thank you to the members too, for being here for me to boss around. *throws confetti*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Matthias720

I have said it elsewhere, but congratulations to everyone! Your promotions are well deserved!

The Skarzs

Congratulations you shills.

But for real, so thankful for the work everyone has done, and I know everyone will do well in their new roles.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Arrives several days late*

At last, after years of waiting, I have power!

I appreciate this opportunity and I'm very excited to be helping out around here. Really hoping to contribute to the staff team and not accidentally delete all the topics in Cavern Hole. ^-^

Also, congrats to Verd on his promotion!
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Even later*

Congratulationz, everybeazt zat gaet promoted! Ah'm zure ye'll be major!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.