News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story II

Started by James Gryphon, December 09, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Heatlo rolled his eyes and set up the third mirror. He decided to gave it a fair chance, so he said, "Mirror, mirror, don't you agree, with me and my hammer here, that I am the best staff member and admin on the forum?"
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

The mirror couldn't lie so it wisely said, "No."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

It then slipped on purpose off the nail it was hung on and fell on Heatlo's foot.

James Gryphon

Heatlo was so enraged by all of this that he began jumping up and down and foaming at the mouth; he was just about to swing his hammer to smash the mirror into a million pieces when he tripped over some of the glass that had come out of the first mirror.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

He fell, gruesomely sliced his throat open on a glass shard, and died.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

The mirror rather proud of itself attempted to skip away.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Since it was a mirror, it couldn't.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

After Heatlo's death, payments to the server company ceased, and the new forum went down.
« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

Then the down server went fixed . . .

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

...because Heatlo's friend Shainradow started new payments in memory of Heatlo.

James Gryphon

Shainy (as she was called) had trouble paying for both the forum and her college tuition, though.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

So she decided to continue to pay for the forum, and stop going to college, as she didn't enjoy it.

James Gryphon

Unfortunately, she couldn't get a good job, so she couldn't pay rent, so she had to move back in with her parents, who made her stop paying for the forum.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But, instilled with righteous fury, they paid for the forum.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

..."they" being Matti1080P and Ultra.
« Subject to editing »