News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

TAMMO! YOU! ARE! AWESOME!!! Do ya know why? Cuz our names both start with Tam  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

You're a really friendly and helpful guy and you've done a lot for this forum. Thanks.
Freddy

Gonff the Mousethief

Tammo, you are the kind of person I aspire to be. You wrote to your hearts content, making absolutely beautiful work. You make your favorite authors proud by creating new adventures in their own world. You inspire and help those who you see potential in.

I can't thank you enough for all of the help you have given me, for it has touched my heart in many ways. Thank you for being you, and keep writing.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

Tammo/Leo, I'm only just getting to know you, but your kindness and openness are clear.  Thank you for everything you do for the forum.  Eventually, the fan-fiction contest you created will happen.

Cornflower MM

Cap'n Rocky's day.

Rocky, oh Rocky. You are friendly, cheerful, and very happy. You bring lots of fun to the forum. *Tips hat*

Skyblade

Rock, thank you for the nice things you've said to me :) I hope you can be around more often, so we can all talk more. Stay strong!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

I don't know you all that well, Rock, but you seem like a really cool guy :)

Gonff the Mousethief

Cap'n! You have been such a great friend and have always supported me in all I do. It's always a pleasure to see and talk to you. Have a great day!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

Don't know you too well, but You are awesome I am sure, and Hope to get to know you!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Banya

Rock, I enjoy your humour and find you fun to be around.  You seem to be busy with other things in life, and I admire the way you can balance the forum with those things.

Wylder Treejumper

I will, of course, be the very last ;D

You're awesome Rock; we wish you were around more. We miss your company! But we understand life, of course.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Conny's day. ;)

You're awesome Con! You bring an extra spark of life to the forum when you're here. :) Thanks for coming back!

Groddil

I'm always glad to have new people to RP with. Looking forwards to getting to know ya, Conrad.

Banya

I'm glad you joined this forum, Con, and I hope to get to know you better.  I admire the way you jumped into the conversations and RPs so quickly, though you don't know many people from the first time you joined.  It's great to have you.

Jukka the Sling

It's great to have you both on the forum, Rock and Con.  Rock, you did your best to help when the forum initially crashed, and you're always very positive.  Con, you seem like a fun guy, and I hope you visit often!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien