Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

YES. I SECOND ALL OF THAT. In a completely not Delsie way by the way.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 10, 2018, 01:02:12 AM
Hey can we all just take a moment to appreciate @Delthion? 'Cause like he's one of very few reasons keeping me here. Del, honey, you never cease to amaze me. You have awesome jokes at just the right moment, and you always appear to be so happy and cheerful. (Big contrast to the rest of us, haha) You're a breath of fresh air, buddy. Love ya. (As a friend.) You're just awesome and amazing and wonderful. I'm still sorry for the mole thing.

The mole thing? That is hysterical that you're still on that. ;D

Thank you to all, and to all a good night! *Vanishes from the topic in a cloud of smoke.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I tend to brood over things. For a really long time. :P Good to know you don't care anymore. ;D

The Skarzs

Thank you @Cornflower MM for being you. The forum isn't the same when you're not around.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 10, 2017, 09:01:12 PM
Brighty! It's great to see you again :)
...for a moment I thought that was a new post and Bladey was back :'(

I would like to forget how to breathe.

The Skarzs

Aye. We are in his debt.

Well, we all have fond memories of Skyblade, so she will not be forgotten, Chip.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 23, 2017, 09:49:10 PM
I wanted to appreciate not one person, but everyone. I love all of you and I am glad to call you guys my friends. I know there has been some tension between us all recently but I hope we can push past that and remember how great it is to know each other.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for existing in my life.
This post needs to be bumped and this thread needs to be revived.

Jukka the Sling

*aggressively appreciates Del, Corny, Skye, Chip, and Skarzs*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

HEY CHIPPY YOU ARE GREAT PERSON HAVE SOME HUGS

*HUG*

i feel like my complimenting skills have gotten worse. :p hmmmmmmmm i should add more so you decide to look att this and notice it. hmmmmmmmmmmm

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 13, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
*aggressively appreciates Del, Corny, Skye, Chip, and Skarzs*
Not sure what I've done but I appreciate the motion.

I greatly appreciate you, Jukka, as well as James and Sierra for all the work they do.
Really want to send some appreciation toward @Ashleg for being so active in roleplaying, as well as for being a cheer in the Cellars. You're awesome, man.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Heh, unexpected but kind!
Thank you, Skarzs!

shnoodlec

shout to everyone who made me feel welcome on the board ^_^
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Delthion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Like that?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.