For the Throne - An Alternate Universe RP

Started by The Skarzs, February 25, 2016, 04:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

OOC: My bad. I've been busy.

BIC: As soon as she saw movement, Fauken started running after it. It was a relatively small creature, on the dune across from her, running away. "Hey!" she yelled. "Stop!"
  Being larger than the other, the wildcat was able to cover more ground, and when he tripped, she was able to notice what kind of creature it was: a fox. He turned around with a knife in his paw, and she stopped short, sand piling up over her paws as she dug them into the dune. "I don't want to fight," she said loud enough for him to hear. "Just put the knife down, I want to talk to you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: @Lord Ashenwyte, if you want, feel free to PP this whole part the way you want it to go.

BIC: "Ssseht. I want the army ready ssoon. I want it to begin az ssoon az posssible; there wass an attempt azzasssinate me." Kraoleck narrowed his eyes at his officer. "Do you know anything about it?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

"My ssspies have reported that the mercenary Ivar the Immortal hasss been raiding our assetsss near Plantarre. They say that he and hisss s band are living like kingsss while our sssubjects sssuffer. He might have sssent the asssasssinsss to kill you without a sssstruggle." Seht said.
"We ssshould crush him quickly to tessst our recruitssss."
OOC: Is it okay if what Seht  says is true?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

OOC: . . . I guess, but who is Ivar the Immortal? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: A mercenary guy with a band of beasts about 75 in number. They're trained, and Ivar has been grievously wounded many times before but has come back, and proclaims himself as an emissary of a higher entity. As a result he has some religious fanatics following his camp.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

"I know thiss creature. He iz an ally of the rebelss. Have him brought here for exsssecution."

OOC: Shortest post in the world, but it's better than nothing. @Lord Ashenwyte, after you post in reply, I'll time skip and make the setting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

"Yessss, your Grace, it will be done without failure." Seht said, and smiled inwardly. This was working far better than expected...

Lady Ashenwyte