News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RAF 5th Anniversary! Art Competition!

Started by Captain Tammo, July 31, 2016, 05:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Dotti Dillworthy

I'm in definitely! As long as there's some free time off school, I'm entering!  :D

Rosie Willowwater

Ok, I'm going to put this question to everyone, If the forum was the actual Redwall Abbey, what role would you play there?

Hickory

Probably some sort of recorder or friar's apprentice.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dotti Dillworthy

Probably a traveler or a caretaker of Dibbuns.

Jetthebinturong

None, so let's say a visiting traveler.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

Faiyloe

I will probably enter, It depends on whether or not I can get some stuff I like done. Also a question, how should we submit our pieces?

as for my place at the Abbey I would say I would be someone who lives in mossflower and drops by every once in a while. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 03, 2016, 04:17:23 PM
I will probably enter, It depends on whether or not I can get some stuff I like done. Also a question, how should we submit our pieces?

Awesome! I think the best way to submit right now would be to PM me, then we can do a grand reveal of everything at the end! I think that would keep the suspense and excitement of the competition going all the way to the end!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lord Daskar

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 03, 2016, 01:15:08 PM
Ok, I'm going to put this question to everyone, If the forum was the actual Redwall Abbey, what role would you play there?
I think Vilu would be a vermin warlord trying to take over.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Gonff the Mousethief

I'll go ahead and join this by taking a hit at some photography. And Rosie, I would have to say Recorder, like in my fan fic. Also, @Ashleg, I have the list of the 30+ people in my fan fic and their animals so I'll PM you that later tonight.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Oh boy, this sounds like a lot of fun, I'd like to pitch in an entry. :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

I'd like to join as well.

If I were in Redwaller, I'd be a tinkerer of some sort, probably a blacksmith. (Despite the fact that they are hardly talked about, the blacksmith was for centuries one of the most important people in a community- Not that status is why I would do it, of course.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

If you live in the Redwall world I believe you'd move to Salamandastron to work at the bagder forge.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Groddil

@Rosie Willowwater: I'd be the Friar. Because I cook stuff. And I like to cook stuff.