News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

They Thought Redwall Was Safe! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part 3!)

Started by Ashleg, February 23, 2017, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

OOC-
Fastooth (rat) and Maxy (squirrel) have been hunted down by Painted Ones (savage tree rats). It's night, and spring.
@The Skarzs You can send him in.

The Skarzs

Would it be better if he came in the morning? I want to make a companion for him, too.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

OOC-
Nono, he should come now, they can run into him. It would be fun if they were chased off a small cliff and landed in a river right in front of where this guy was camping for the night.

The Skarzs

Name: Oriff
Nickname? (Optional):
Age (in seasons) (they should be thirteen seasons/years older than they were in the sequel): 18
Species: Mouse
Side (Good or bad, please. Let's limit the neutrals unless said character has a known reason to be so.): Good
Appearance (include clothing and weapons as well as physical appearance): Normal dark brown fur common to mice. Wears a tan tunic bordered in black with a brown-red cloak. He has a spear and a small knife.
Personality: Busy and bold, Oriff will speak his mind no matter what others think. Commonly jokes around and takes serious matters lightly.
Other: Travels with Afagon.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

What's the plan? Are Maxy and Fastooth going to lead the tree rats right to Afagon and Oriff? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 09, 2017, 06:03:40 PM
What's the plan? Are Maxy and Fastooth going to lead the tree rats right to Afagon and Oriff? :P

Quote from: Ashleg on December 08, 2017, 01:20:11 AMIt would be fun if they were chased off a small cliff and landed in a river right in front of where this guy was camping for the night.

I think they might've already done that. :P

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Tree rats are gone, I was going to touch on that in my next post or you can write about the tree rats dispersing in yours.

LT Sandpaw

It occurred to me that Afagon and Oriff would greatly distrust Fastooth and think he's trying to waylay Maxy. It could spark an interesting confrontation...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

I'm going to be slower in replies for a couple days due to finals. Ayy.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.