News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Mystery of the North South Path

Started by LT Sandpaw, March 02, 2017, 10:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I don't care.

If I meet Brian Jacques in Dark Forest I'm telling him to write me a pre-Mossflower era book. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Ashleg on October 04, 2017, 05:02:01 PM
It would, but I think the main reason he never went too far in the past was because the series is called Redwall, after all.

Spin-off series? ::)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

Why're you rolling your eyes at me?

What if I didn't think of that?

Sheesh.

a crumb

An anthology, maybe?

Things That Happened on This Really Long Path: A Collection of Redwall Adventures?

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

The Mossflower Chronicles: A Redwall Series
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on October 04, 2017, 05:39:11 AM
Come to think of it, it would have been really cool to see a book set before Mossflower and Lord Brocktree showing us how it was before Verdauga, when Kotir was built and Brockhall wasn't so little known and sparsely inhabited.
Are you volunteering?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Sit down and don't get up 'till that book is completed.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Hmm, what kind of book would you want to see about pre-Redwall and pre-Kotir era Mossflower? The building of Kotor? The building of Brockhall? Hmm... ;D

Krantor the Brutal

Maybe how Mossflower ended up under the control of the Wildcats?
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

That would be cool.
I think the building of Motor might be too far back. It seems like it was old even before Lord Brocktree's time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal