Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on December 08, 2011, 12:13:10 AM
50 yards away Branferd found the fort of the winged beasts of the north. there he'd find gustav.

OOC:huh? Gustav is the general of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower, not Winged Beasts of the North. And he isn't in a fort. Maybe you have your characters mixed up? Look back on the sign up sheet, it'll explain everything :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Captain Tammo on December 08, 2011, 03:10:52 AM
Quote from: Troy Troodon on December 08, 2011, 12:13:10 AM
50 yards away Branferd found the fort of the winged beasts of the north. there he'd find gustav.

OOC:huh? Gustav is the general of the Sky Warriors of Mossflower, not Winged Beasts of the North. And he isn't in a fort. Maybe you have your characters mixed up? Look back on the sign up sheet, it'll explain everything :)

OOC: Sorry the raptor who attacked me told my character of Gustav as their and her leader and I thought the winged beasts of the north were the eagles.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

winifred

Winged birds of mossflowerBIC:Captain Gustav, What do you want me to do (frightful speaking)maybe I can sneak in their ranks and spy on their plan(the southsward team)and see what they will do next!?
Winged birds of the north (General Xun du?) OOC:sorry what is his name? :(Im bad with names.BIC:What do you want me to do mi'lord (wingright was saying when)suddenly he dived and killed one of the southsward birds who was terrorizing one of the younger birds and was going to eat him.Then he flew back up to his general sorry mi'lord wouldnt have been able to bear it if I flew here and looked on. (his eyes were still bright red from his birdwrath)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Troy Troodon

Brandon; "Okay off to mossflower I go."

Captain Tammo

Quote from: winifred on December 09, 2011, 04:57:33 PM
Winged birds of mossflowerBIC:Captain Gustav, What do you want me to do (frightful speaking)maybe I can sneak in their ranks and spy on their plan(the southsward team)and see what they will do next!?
Winged birds of the north (General Xun du?) OOC:sorry what is his name? :(Im bad with names.BIC:What do you want me to do mi'lord (wingright was saying when)suddenly he dived and killed one of the southsward birds who was terrorizing one of the younger birds and was going to eat him.Then he flew back up to his general sorry mi'lord wouldnt have been able to bear it if I flew here and looked on. (his eyes were still bright red from his birdwrath)

OCC: just to clarify guys, it's "winged beasts of the north, flyers of the great land of Southsward, and Sky Warriors of Mossflower" right now, the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward are invading the Sky Warriors of Mossflower(read the previous posts!). Also, can we please proofread our posts before posting them? There's a lot of grammatical errors that make these hard to read. Thanks!

BIC:
Sky Warriors of Mossflower: My faithful trooper, Frightful! You have never disappointed me, I would be grateful if you did, however, I cannot risk our battle plans leaking if you were ever to be caught. Even the bravest will tell of plans if the situation is bad enough. No, I need you to be the 'world of the code 9' (the W in 'World' stands for west, and the word 'world' means its a crucial and necessary thing to thrive. Code 9 is described in my last post ^ . So he's asking frightful to be the commander of the western side of the pincer movement) the plan will commence in half an hour. Are you up to the task?"

Winged Beasts of the North: "That's lady to you, Wingright!" said Czarmadi, "I need you to be one of the crew to go with everyone to set up base."
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

Finally after a confusing aftermath Branferd has finally made it to Mossflower when he can atlast see the eagles.

Captain Tammo

OOC: here's what's going on based on the RP so far...

It is a scene of chaos in Mossflower woods. Hundreds of birds from the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward and Sky Warriors of Mossflower are battling it out in the woodlands. Some birds are still arriving to the battle to see that currently, The Flyers of Southsward are putting up a powerful fight and are starting to overwhelm the Sky Warriors of Mossflower. However, many of the Sky Warriors are moving into a formation of some sort and yelling "code 9" and such. Both sides are doing all they can to prevent defeat, but one question remains: who will come out on top?

Meanwhile, back in the Northlands and unknown to the other two sides of the war, the Winged Beasts of the North have sent much of their force out to the mountains inbetween the great plains and Salamandastron to build a second base and series of checkpoints along the mountain range while the other two enemies are busy.

What will happen next? That my friends, is up to you ;)

Troy Troodon

Bic: "Finally I maid it!"; Said Branferd, and just when he was about to land he colided with another bird, thus again landing clumsily, but this time onto the masses.

eualaia

then out of nowhere roxas starstriker flies up and hits the southsward fliers from behind
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Troy Troodon

Branferd attempts to fight back with his bow and aims straight for his enemy target.
"Okay arrow, go now and achieve victory." he said to himself nervously.

eualaia

OOC: troy whos team are ye on?

Troy Troodon

Quote from: eualaia on December 16, 2011, 09:51:39 PM
OOC: troy whos team are ye on?
The Eagles, with Gustav. Remember the winged beasts of mossflower.

eualaia

OOC: ok

gets in fight with a few southsward fliers by self*