News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rofnard was slumped on the abbot's chair, slopping wine and nibbling on dried fruits. "What a life!" He sighted heavily. "Garrtail! Are the sentries posted?"
"Yes milord!"
"Good! We wouldn't want these mean liddle redwallers come an' take our fort! Don't we?"
"No milord!"

OOC: All good guys are trekking towards Southsward!

Dannflor

Danjosal looked at Redwall and sighed ''We need to take Redwall back think of what Martin would of said''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Griffen

Finiet

He walked with the group humming to himself and whistling with the wind.

Redwaller

Caldoro was walking back to Castle Floret with a score of otters after patrolling all day. "Let's go an' make ourselves a 'otroot soup"

Griffen

Finiet

''We need to take Redwall back think of what Martin would of said'' pointed out Danjosal
"dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow" Finiet replied "and I have a dream."

Dannflor

Griffen

Finiet

"That we stand tall, breach the abbey wall and take it back once and for all!" he said while looking around

Dannflor

''I hope it is true but the way things look now uhh cannot tell''.

Griffen

Finiet

he nodded his head in partial agreement.

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was very mad about redwall at didnt talk to anybeast.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Finiet

seeing Maximus upset he walked over to him. "draw on the past... but dont let the past draw on you." he whispered while continue walking

AbbotAlf0805

What are you getting at you seer?" said Max very irritated.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Finiet

He turned and looked at Maximus. "some one once asked me how I hold my head up high after all i've been through.." he said loud enough for all that were journeying with him to hear "I said, its because no matter what, I am a survivor. not a victim. don't be a victim."

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was very puzzled at this but was still very angry. The only thing that kept the ranger from pretty much killing himself was Kreastle the Warrioress.

Griffen

OOC:

@Abbotalf0805: i wasn't in the last RP can you tell me what your character have to do with reastle the warrioress? thanks :)