News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Monka felt ill, but who was the fox. In Monka's experience, foxes weren't friendly, but then again, many creatures he had thought were good, had turned out to be cruel.

Cornflower MM

" Where do you think you're going? Hang on just a moment, will you?" Bryony asked the squirrel, grabbing his waist to prevent him falling out of the tree. Then she turned and called down, "Marshall, for the sake of trees! Either be quiet and move out of the way, or go get firewood. Do something. If you're determined to come wit me, then so be it. But I'm not going to stand lazy paws when there's things to be done. Like getting firewood." She turned back to Monka without waiting for a response. "Now, first of all, you've eaten choke berries. Mildly poisonous, and they make you feel like dirt. Thgere's two ways to get them out: Wait for them to come out naturally, which is really unpleasant, or you can throw them up. Neither one is ideal, but throwing them up saves a lot of pain. Once you've made your decision, we can do formalities. Deal?" Bryony said, then realized she was still holding his waist and blushed, then let go hurriedly.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Well im sorry Nurse Bryony, Me and the shrews will get some wood!''
Marshall and the shrews Went over to a small tree.
''Shrews take my axe and start choppin. Ill be back in a little bit alright?''
''Yes sah, we will do it!''
''Good''
Marshall walked back to Bryony.
''Well gotten the berries out yet?''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

"No!! Now, go get firewood before I come down there, and don't call me Nurse Bryony!" Bryony said, getting frustrated at Marshall.

rachel25

Monka was really confused, by soon forgot about that, when he threw up.
--------------------------------
Cien was getting tired, he hadn't slept in, well he didn't know how long. His legs were scratched to pieces from stumbling into thorn bushes, and he'd been stung by nettles. He just wanted to die, right there, and then. 

Cornflower MM

"Well, at least that went onto the ground. Stay right there; I'm going to get a little water so you can get cleaned up." Bryony said, then dug into her pack and got out a canteen sort of thing, and raced down the tree and to the river. She got there without any incident, but while filling the water thing, saw a shadow in the water and whirled around, but too late. There was a rat there, and his sword was flying at her head! She threw up her arm, and the sword slashed that to the bone. She whimpered, and he leaned down, and said, "I bet I'll get promoted for killing you, Missy. So long!" He kicked her head over tail into the river, but she grabbed his boot. He snarled and shook his foot, and she let go, but grabbed the bank with one paw, barely holding on. He grinnied, and raised his sword and slashed at her fingers!

rachel25

Monka had seen what the rat did. Forgetting his illness. He took out his dagger, and threw as best he could in his current state, at the rat. But his aim was off, and the dagger hit the bank next to the squirrelmaid.

Cornflower MM

Bryony shrieked as the dagger came toward her, but when it landed on the bank, she grabbed and stabbed the rat's boot as hard as she could. When he howled and started hopping up and down, calling her names that would make any mother in the area cover the ears of her young ones and wash out his mouth, she got out of the water and stabbed him in the chest, then threw the body in the river after retrieving the blade. She then retrieved the water container, and filled, then slowly went back up the tree. "Thanks...Here's your dagger back." She said, handing it top him hilt first, then dug in her pack again and got a rag that he could use to clean up his clothes and face. She got another two out and cleaned her arm and bandaged it with them

Gonff the Mousethief

''Bryony! What happened!''
Marshall had seen Monka throw his dagger.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Monka took the rag, and his dagger. He cleaned the dagger off by wiping it off on his trousers, then cleaned himself up. Fortunately his clothes hadn't been effected in anyway by him throwing up.
When he was done, he looked at the squirrelmaid, then at the fox on the ground. "What's wrong with your fur?" He asked the fox, he didn't say it to be rude, he was just curious. 

Gonff the Mousethief

''Nothing is wrong with it, I have a long line of marlfox in me as well as Arctic Fox And the very rare Gray Fox. Mix um up and you got me with my blueish fur! Now how can we help Bryony?''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

"Who's Bryony?" Monka shrugged, then looked at the squirrelmaid, "Are you who he means?"

Cornflower MM

Bryony sighed, then said, "Yes, my name is Bryony Brushtail and I'm fine. And the annoying fox down there is Marshall. Who SHOULD be COLLECTING the FIREWOOD. And you are?" Bryony said "should," "collecting," and "firewood" extra loudly, hinting that Marshall should go and get the firewood. She wasn't going to have any laziness, unless the beast who was being lazy was sick.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Fine don't get tail in a knot ill go get the firewood that I sent the Shrews to do.''
He walked away and to the shrews.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Our internet wasn't working.

BIC:
Quote from: rachel25 on March 02, 2014, 04:42:12 PM
Sister Lupine's eyes widened at this last statement, so did many others. "But Mother Abbess, what if there's danger. What if something happens to you? What then?" They all cried.
"Nothing's going to happen to me," Fern responded bravely. "I can take care of myself, so don't worry. And anyway, Skipper and some otters are still out there, and they'll probably find them, so I probably won't even have to go. So please, don't worry, everyone!" The Abbess turned and walked calmly back to the kitchens, leaving most of the Redwallers less worried about the situation. They headed to Cavern Hole for breakfast.

OOC: Where are Skipper and his crew, exactly? And will the ghost make a reappearance soon? :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien