News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Captain Snowfire

Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC: *sucks in air* (yeah that's what usually happens when I get involved in a group hug. Cus I usually end up being the shortest person involved*

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC:  ::) So, when are you gonna wrap this baby up then, Corn?  ;)

Cornflower MM

OOC: Waiting for Snow, Blue, and Gicanell. . . . Or, maybe I should just go on without them. . . . .

rachel25

OOC: We could give them another day maybe.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay! Time's up! BIC:

Extract from the journal of Abbess Lavender.

Some seasons have passed since the time Redwall was nearly attacked by the horde that fell into the swamp. Or, rather, marched into it. It is a peaceful time here, and I have some very exciting news! Sie and Harin have been married not two hours ago. I am very happy indeed for the happy couple. although I can't help but remember the time I lost my temper with him. But that's not all - I have passed my title on to Sister Ambrosine. She knows that if she ever needs help or guidance, I or Abbey Warrior Enthal will gladly help. She'll probably make a better Abbess than I, though. Lana, Aoi, and the Major have all stayed on at Redwall. We're all happy here. Oh, I had better go wash the ink from my paws - I hear the bells ringing for the wedding feast! Remember, if you're ever near to the Abbey, do stop by. Everybeast is welcome at Redwall.