News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Soery

Started by 12345678, May 22, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

@12345678 Darling, you're not going to find a buyer for your mattress on this forum.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

Quote from: James Gryphon on May 23, 2017, 03:07:56 PM
Mod: When we want the members' opinions on how to handle something, we'll ask you. Until then, everyone who publicly offers their suggestions regarding disciplinary action is backseat moderating. Keep that in mind in the future.

+1.

I had hopes you were going to shut yourselves up after realizing the amount of junk you were throwing someone's way.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: 12345678 on May 23, 2017, 04:29:55 PM
why are you guys mean to me
I didn't intend to be rude.  I apologize if I offended you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dang.

I was really hoping you guys would have changed, but it's still just the same old stuff.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: 12345678 on May 23, 2017, 06:09:50 PM
Dang.

I was really hoping you guys would have changed, but it's still just the same old stuff.

OMW

SIERRA???
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

WHAT IS HAPPENING

WHO ARE YOU

DanielofRedwall?  Taggerung of Redwall?  MATTHIAS?

Lady Amber

It doesn't really matter, it's just kinda sad how you (collectively, not really you specifically) jumped on a supposed new member like that.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 23, 2017, 06:11:25 PM
Quote from: 12345678 on May 23, 2017, 06:09:50 PM
Dang.

OMW

SIERRA???

No, it's not me.

I don't even know who that is, except for a new member... who's probably scared off already.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: 12345678 on May 23, 2017, 06:15:36 PM
It doesn't really matter, it's just kinda sad how you (collectively, not really you specifically) jumped on a supposed new member like that.
It actually does matter.  Whoever you are, you are illicitly using a second account.  Please tell us who you are.

I don't inderstand ilicity:(

James Gryphon

Backseat moderating...

Quote from: 12345678 on May 23, 2017, 06:20:22 PM
I don't inderstand ilicity:(
Heh.

I think the point's been made here and it's doubtful that much more will be accomplished.
« Subject to editing »