News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, June 05, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Skarzs hardly heard the badger, seeing only the images in his mind. It made him angry and frustrated that he didn't know any more, but at the same time, feeling a sense of adventure he had never experienced before. He broke himself from his trance when Rosie spoke up.
  "Huh? Hear what?" he asked, putting a paw to his ear. There was the sound of the ocean far below, some gulls calling, the muffled noises of hares in the halls, but other than that, nothing unusual. "I don't hear anything." He looked at the hedgehog, who was acting strangely. "Are you alright?"

OOC: @Faiyloe You still interested in this?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie stared a Skarzs, "Y-you don't hear the music?" she remarked, nervously folding her hands, "Well maybe I am going insane" For from the moment she had stepped into the large room she had heard a beautiful tune that made her feel elated, surprised, and dizzy all at the same time.

The Skarzs

". . . Maybe it's something you remember," said Skarzs. "Something stuck in your head?"
  "I can't tell you all the answers because I don't know them," Lord Keterus said. "But I can tell you that there is peril ahead of you."
  Skarzs was about to tell the badger just how ridiculous it sounded for him to try to frighten them when the other raised his paw.
  "I know it's not much to go on, but you must listen to me. The badger lords of Salamandastron have always been able to have some insight to the near future, though it is often unclear, but it is never wrong. For me, I was given the knowledge that you would arrive on the same day, including you, Rosie," he looked at the hedgehog, then back to the others in turn. "I knew you would know very little about yourselves, and that time travelling would help you move forward in your lives. Now, I don't want to force anything on you, but I wanted to give what I had to you so you can make your own decisions."
  Skarzs thought. So . . . travelling was supposed to help them? That was very. . . nonspecific. At the moment, he wasn't sure he wanted to, especially after spending the day before trekking through sand and wind and sun to a place they could rest.
  "Well . . ." he said slowly, "I for one want to think about it."

OOC: @Dotti Lovegood @Rosie Willowwater @Faiyloe
Hello?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie started to feel queasy and quickly but quietly found a wall to lean on. The whole experience was too much for her to take in and her mind started moving faster than her body could handle. She tentatively raised her hand to catch Lord Keterus' attention, "Er, I don't mean to intrude but may I step out for a bit? This is... a lot to take in." She said, almost in a whisper. Though that was her usual voice, this time it was a bit weaker than usual.

OOC: @Faiyloe @Skarzs @Dotti Lovegood Still interested?