Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Quote from: Redwaller on June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM
The Rules:

1:  If you are a guy you lower the number by one every time you post
2:  If you are a girl you raise the number by one every time you post
3:  The number starts at 100, if it reaches 200 the girls win, if it reaches 0 the guys win
4:  You cannot post more than 1 time in a row
Round One

Scores
Quote from: Round OneRound 1: Guys

Round 2: Guys

Round 3: Girls

Round 4: Girls

Round 5: Girls

Round 6: Guys

Round 7: Guys

Round 8: Guys

Round 9: Guys

to be entered here
---

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! (OfficialRedwallForum@gmail.com) Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! (OfficialRedwallForum@gmail.com) Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

Banya

Luftwaffles

Luftwaffles

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles