News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Before the question could be answered, a rat jumped out of a nearby tree.
"Do you mid if I drop in?" He asked. "I am here to retrieve my sword, mongoose."
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Captain Tammo

OOC: I thought Harraie, Juniper, and Vulto were here, Harraie just rode away I think.
BIC: Lucas ignored Creek at first, "o yes the sandstone palace, I loved it there. They saved Simon and I a few seasons back. Say can any of ye help me catch this thief? He stole an adder's poison sack from me and I was hoping I could use it to make some medecin." pulling down the neck of his vest, he revealed a small scratch on his upper chest. "hours are numbered ye see, and I'm not in the mood to die today. Since the wound is so small, I have a day or so at best, but any later than that and the adder's venom will take its toll and then no more me! Yeeheehee!" after this, he turned to Creek, "if ye goodbeasts help me, I'll give ye any medicine left. And believe me when I say it'll get you out of tough situations. However, the longer it takes to catch him, the worse the wound will become, making it necessary for me to have more. What do ye say?"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 22, 2011, 09:47:38 PM
OOC: I thought Harraie, Juniper, and Vulto were here, Harraie just rode away I think.
BIC: Lucas ignored Creek at first, "o yes the sandstone palace, I loved it there. They saved Simon and I a few seasons back. Say can any of ye help me catch this thief? He stole an adder's poison sack from me and I was hoping I could use it to make some medecin." pulling down the neck of his vest, he revealed a small scratch on his upper chest. "hours are numbered ye see, and I'm not in the mood to die today. Since the wound is so small, I have a day or so at best, but any later than that and the adder's venom will take its toll and then no more me! Yeeheehee!" after this, he turned to Creek, "if ye goodbeasts help me, I'll give ye any medicine left. And believe me when I say it'll get you out of tough situations. However, the longer it takes to catch him, the worse the wound will become, making it necessary for me to have more. What do ye say?"

ooc: Yeah Harraie did ride away, then hid behind a bolder (Rock) I'm equally confused for I have no idea what you guys want my character to do, do you want him to be compition with the other vermin, want him as an enemy to all, or an ally to either one?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Nightfire

Quote from: winifred on November 22, 2011, 06:17:53 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 22, 2011, 01:36:01 AM
"forgive me vulto, you see Simon and I got in an arguement and he tripped me! We fell down this here hill and crashed into you. I mean ye no harm, and I'm sure Simon doesn't either, right Simon?... Hey! Watch yer mouth before I hit my head on a tree and bounce you around inside there!" turning back to Vulto, "sorry, he's a short tempered one, he won't hurt ye. Where are you three bound?"
Quote from: Nightfire on November 22, 2011, 01:49:45 AM
Vulto twirled the quarterstaff that he was holding. "I'm not bound anywhere with the two o' them. I'm headed by meself out to Salamandastron."
OOC:what do you mean by three?BIC:juniper just stared at the mongoose then deciding he would do no harm she replied I am on my way to redwall abbey,where do you come from your not from these parts i think?Then she turned to vulto ive heard of yee your that wondering minstrel warrior from salamandastron, where are you going?

The powerfully built, black otter cracked his quarterstaff in half and threw the pieces into the bushes. "I already told ye, I'm headed back to Salamandastron. I've been gone at Redwall fer a long time, and I want to know how the mountain's doing."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"No." Said Creek in reply to Lucas. "I don't want to help you. I want to kill you."
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

Lucas replied to the otter's response, "well sorry I bothered ye! Tell the badger lord that ole Valderez is thinking of him and thanks again for his help, I found the adder today and slayed him with the help of me ole pal." he said, pointing at Creek. The mongoose smiled, "will ye do that for me?" Turning back to Creek, he spoke "Well if it makes ye feel any better, ye won't have to kill me if we don't find that poison sack! Ye seem to know the rat, any idea as to where I can catch him? Prehaps I can give ye something in return for this knowledge?..." Lucas balanced the tip of the sword on his paw finger and reached out to Creek as if to return it, then threw it up and snatched it away before Creek could do anything.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Vulto cocked his head at Lucas. "Valdarez? Who's that? And I'm assuming you mean Lord Stoneoak when you speak of the badger lord?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Yes sir that's him! Nice ole fellow he is, though it's been a few seasons since I've seen him last. helped me track down an adder and saved my life! You know us mad beasts, always getting ourselves in tough spots! And do forgive me, my full name is Lucas Valderez, snakeslayer.

Coobreedan

Creek couldn't stand all of this friendly chat any more. He slashed his sword towards Lucas' arm.

OCC: You can choose whether it hits you or not, I don't mind.

Captain Tammo

Lucas jumped back, but not fast enough, the blade caught his forearm, not deeply however. He and Creek went back and forth, stabbing, parrying and slashing at each other. However, Lucas was no swordsbeast like Creek was, and was losing ground fast. something had to happen before he was run through by Creek's blade.

OOC: it's anyone's call on what happens to Lucas Valderez, snakeslayer next

Nightfire

Vulto suddenly leapt forward and swung a broadsword, blocking Creek's blade. He bared his sharp little fangs, his eyes glinting. "There better had be a good reason for ye attacking 'im all of the sudden," he hissed. "'E wasn't doing no harm to anybeast."

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 22, 2011, 10:17:31 PM
ooc: Yeah Harraie did ride away, then hid behind a bolder (Rock) I'm equally confused for I have no idea what you guys want my character to do, do you want him to be compition with the other vermin, want him as an enemy to all, or an ally to either one?

OOC: you can do whatever you want! I wish you'd come back to what's going on between Creek, Vulto, and I (Lucas Valderez)  to make things even more interesting. Maybe you just had a reason to leave and then come back. Again, you can do anything you want ;)

Coobreedan

Creek glared right into Vulto's soul.
"He thinks I am here to help him on his quest. So I'm showing him that I'm not." Creek said. "And please on't stop the fight now...There hasn't been enough blood....."
He then leapt to fight Lucas again.

Troy Troodon

OOC: What do you want me to do now?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.