"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: LOL!  ;D
BIC:
Tully was embarrassed and managed a smile. She saw Brother Gulpin hurry by to go to the battlements. Gulpin was a shy old mouse but knew alot about herbology and medicine. The young mousemaid waved the kind Brother over to help out her warrior friend.

Brother Gulpin quickly went to work mumiring in his soft voice as he spoke,"You are a lucky squirrel, sir. Any further and you would've died."

OOC: Brother Gulpin is freeplay
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Once Gulpin finished Ashe heard the squels of the burning stoat and rushed to the battlements thanking the brother as he went.

OOC: Where did Tully go?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: She'll be right behind you

BIC:
Tully followed suit, thanking the kind brother and reacing after Ashe. As she left she could hear the brother muttering to himself, "Huh, young 'uns theese days. Always rushing after this and that, take your time I always say."

Tully panted as she caught up to Ashe breathlessly telling him, " How did you learn to run like that Ashe? The walls aren't going anywhere!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: The young uns part was sssooo Jaques! :D BIC:

When you've delt with vermin one thing you notice is that speed is the best weapon against them. I guess It just became second nature to me. Ashe said as he scanned the woods and saw the retreating figures disapear. "Any water hereabouts to dump on the gate?"

redwallgurl

OOC: I know I use some techniques from his books  :-X
BIC:
Tully replied almost immediately, "In the Abbey Pond of Course! Would you like me and my friends here to get some?"

Dannflower Reguba

Yes, definitely. As well as ropes and long poles. If you can point out the pond I can head there straight away! Replied Ashe.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Heehehee!  :D

BIC: The gate cought fire quickly, and the body of the stoat was hardly visible in the flames.
Wisteria sat almost frozen in the branches of a maple, the heat felt very good to her, and she almost fell asleep! Shaking her fur, Wisteria PoisonClaw snarled and leaped from the tree and bouned up the the huge east sandstone wall and dug her long claws into the cracks between the bricks and launched herself up, pressing close to the wall, hardly visibly because of her fur color.

_____
Holker PoisonClaw slunk through the forest, whispering orders. "Where are my captains? And my General? Bring them here! Now!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Um at this rate the vermin horde will have everyone inside Redwall slain in about the next 10 posts! BIC:

Just as Ashe was about to head down the wall steps for the Abbey pond he heard some unnatural scraping and crouched low. Ready for anything... Except his former target.

OOC: Having only a knife for close range combat how am I going to fight you off without Godmoding? Do you mind waiting for Tully to do something? and what happened to Nelk?

redwallgurl

OOC: Don't worry Tully will come back now!

BIC:
Tully had gathered a group of brothers and sisters to gather the materials that Ashe needed. She sent all of her firends to the top to put out the fire and help she went looking for Ashe.

Dannflower Reguba

The scraping sound was coming higher, Someone was climbing the wall!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Holker was writhing n the forest floor, as it turns out, he's allergic to bees! The captains paces, waiting for the healer fox to show herself.

Back at Redwall, Wisteria had slipped and was hanging from the near top of the Abbey by one paw! (With claws unsheathed of course!) Grunting, Wisteria fought to right herself.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe decided to take the risk and peeked over the battlements. There was the cat! He noched an arrow on his bow and said,"I'll give you 10 secends to get off the wall and scram! I don't enjoy killing defenceless beasts" 1!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria snarled, "Not as defenseless as you think!" She threw up a small dart, unfortunately it was non-poisoned. Many others followed before she dropped to the ground, then hissed in pain.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe ducked the first few, but came up to fast and was hit by the last 2. One on his ear tip, and the other re-opening his shoulder wound. Ashe grimaced with slight satisfaction having given the Wildcat's thigh a good stick from his arrow. He waited for the returning Redwallers...