Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

"What is it?" said Razer.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

"Who is Devil the fox?" said Davidari thinking he had said the winning words.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"Someone," said Razer, "from the academy. He was bitten by a snake and died, so no need talking about him anymore." Two things that ticked her off:talking about Zanthar, and her being a hybrid

AbbotAlf0805

Yes ok then but my guess is he died?" said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"That's right, now you can shut up about him." she walked away.

AbbotAlf0805

Leatho Shellhound

"I say how are you two today, we really showed them back there didn't we. Oh I was just showing Comekia (come-k-i-a) around the abbey.Davidari could you be so kind as to show him the warrior cottage?" said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Hey Davidari, stop bugging Razer.  She's been through a lot today."  Shadow glared at Davidari.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari got thint anleft her alone.

Leatho Shellhound

"This is a very nice abbey". said Comekia

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari sat by himself on the abbey walls.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Who's Comekia again?

BIC:  Shadow hobbled into the kitchen.  "Is there something to eat?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Abbot Slusk turned around and said, "Where have you been?"

Leatho Shellhound

"Hey Davidari, it looks like you are a Heroes of Redwall. You killed the war lord, why don't you come down the lawn to have a picnic?" asked HolmOak

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Er, killing Zanthar."  Shadow looked at him.  She knew she shouldn't have left, but she couldn't be left out of the fight!