The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari shook his head and said, "No thank you Talon." Hylia patted his head and got up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow also shook her head, followed by Jag.  Talon clearly didn't find this disappointing.  He just shrugged and started eating more.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia smiled at Jag and Shadow. Davidari said to them, "Are you two going anywhere in speciefic? If not yu could join us to my great uncle's palace."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked at Jag, who answered, "That would be lovely.  Thank you."  He picked up Talon, who was still eating his candied chestnuts, and put him back on his shoulder.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari and Hylia were walking along the road when Hylia whispered to Davidari, "He is so cute isn't he?" Davidari smiled and said, "Yes he is."

Rainshadow

Talon saw the lady mouse lean over to the other mouse and say something.  "Wot di' ya say ta 'im?"

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia giggled and said, "Oh nothing Talon."

Dannflower Reguba

*ccccccckckkkkckckckckkuck!* a very loose tile slid off one of the rooftops while Akkara berated, "Gettin' rusty aren't we? huh, stupid possum on the boat wouldn't even stop to head my warning." The black and flame squirrel  peeked over the tip of the roof to check were Hylia, and Davi were. replaying the sinking feelings that had started ever since they had neared the isle again... So much for leaving Jima, something was very wrong here.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

"'Ey!  Wot's you's names?"  Shadow looked at her son and said, "Stop pestering them, Tal!"

Skyblade

Razer was in the same town, nearby. She was leaning against a tree with her eyes closed.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

Skyblade

OOC:She's nice if you're nice to her, and will stop at no means to kill you if you disrespect her

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: she is Gray

BIC: Hylia replied, "No it's fine Shadow. I'm Hylia Talon and this is Davi." Davidari said quickly, "Don't call me that Talon. I don't really like it when creatures call me that."

Rainshadow

"Den cn'I calls ya Uncle Dave and Aunt 'Ylia?"

Griffen

OOC:  :D

Legion (host mouse, Grave)

Grave was walking around town when he saw her. the creature that Zanther fell for. the host walked up to her, she was leaning on a tree. "do you miss him?" Legion asked while slowly walking by her then turning to face the otter.