News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Legion (host mouse, Grave)

Grave watched Razer from a distance. "so this is the Otter that Zanther loved..." he whispered to himself.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 01:19:14 AM
OOC: hey back when you were leaning on the tree...

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 01:13:04 AM
OOC:  :D

Legion (host mouse, Grave)

Grave was walking around town when he saw her. the creature that Zanther fell for. the host walked up to her, she was leaning on a tree. "do you miss him?" Legion asked while slowly walking by her then turning to face the otter.

BIC:

HMT

one of the three mice was running towards him, also on the same roof. the archer mouse lay waiting further down the road. the third had her sword out and ready. "stop, i need to talk to you!" the one on the roof yelled

Akkara whirled around to face the mouse, getting a quesy gut along with it,"What do you want mouse! And be snappy about it, I'm busy." The squirrel had long since gotten used to others traveling Jima by roof.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

HMT

"my lord wishes for your company." he said.

Dannflower Reguba

The assassin squirrel gave the mouse a look of disdain, "You think I care what your master wants at the moment? I'm busy right now."

OOC: Are you looking for the Wearat? Cause I haven't brought him in yet.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

Razer shook Shadow's paw and glared at Davidari. "I used to love him," she lied. "He means nothing to me anymore."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari shrugged and said, "Ok then Razer..." Hylia nudged him hard in the gut and she said to Razer, "Glad to see you back Razer!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: oh i thought that was you were posting as lol... im gonna go and fix my posts.... lol  :-[  ;D

Rainshadow

Jag just looked at Davidari with a quizzical look.  "I'll tell you later," Shadow whispered.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer smiled at Hylia. "Thanks. I kinda got seperated..."

OOC:Hylia...legend of zelda?

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari took Talon off his shoulders and asked him, "So Talon would you like to be a warrior someday?"

OOC: I can't help it. I love that series.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: ya lol  he really likes the series.

BIC:

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"and who do we have here..." he murmured while looking around at the other creautes

Rainshadow

OOC:  I know!  I had the same thought!

BIC:  "Where were you the entire time?"  Shadow looked at Razer while Talon tried to get a more comfortable perch on Davidari's shoulder.  Talon looked at Davidari.  "I wanna fight!"  Shadow glared at Davidari.  "Thanks.  Now he's going to bug me for weeks about that."  Jag just laughed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari stiffled a laugh and said to Talon, "Can you wield a sword?" He put him on the ground and whipped out the legendary sword of the Northlands. He put it in his paws.

Skyblade

"Just...here and there." said Razer.

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"do you miss him?" he asked Razer threw her mind