The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: HA! LOL!

BIC: Davidari was being backed up to the balcony and was pushed all the way up to it. Tsuzuku knocked the sword out of this hands and grabbed davi by the neck. He was about to stab him when he heard a voice. He looked behind him and saw Brock. Brock flung a HUGE ice shard at Tsuzuku and before he could respond Tsuzuku, Grand Master Shogun of the Jimanesse Isles, was killed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

OOC: First, edit out the things, we don't want anyone else to see them, it would take the surprise away.

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Shadow gasped and fell flat on her face.  She got up and said, "Davi!  Brock just killed your uncle!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"Burr hurr, thet's cuz 'is uncle troied to kill 'im."

Rainshadow

"I thought you would be at least a little sad that your uncle was just killed!  Sorry for caring!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Dari watched this exchange, he was going to follow Davidari to the end of the earth if he had to, if only to get revenge.

Rainshadow

With that Shadow stormed off, but not before tripping and falling down a flight of stairs.  Jag quickly ran and helped her up; Talon close behind.  All three walked out of the building.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

OOC:  Wurr you talking to me or Alf?