News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Leeft stopped, her voice shrill with indigence, "That one, right between your partners legs! Are you two blind?"

AbbotAlf0805

They looked down and said, "Well sorry marm we just were takin orders!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Out! Out I say!" Leeft's ears stood stiff, which looked odd, as she was naturally a lop eared rabbit.

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"Wait! Take me to your leader."

OOC: Said in a creepy alien voice. I couldn't resist.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: hehe

BIC: The two mice nodded and took her into Davidari's tent.

W0NWILL

"Right mouse, what do you have to say for yourself? Pitching a camp right over my home! No wonder I couldn't sleep!"

AbbotAlf0805

Uh... Who the heck are you?" said davidari.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"You don't know where rabbits live? Are you as stupid as you look? No, you're more stupid than you look."

AbbotAlf0805

Ten mice put their sword to her neck the second she said that.

W0NWILL

Leeft gave them a long suffering look, "Really, you lot are idiots, don't you know that rabbits live underground? UNDERGROUND!"

AbbotAlf0805

I know that you would live underground but I mean how would us being on the surface effect you under us?"