News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Unimaginative

OOC: I'm really sorry, I've been really bust with school. Still am, actually, so this'll be short.

BIC: Brokentooth scowled as he saw another squirrel join the Otter. Deciding to flee, he first threw his knife at the Otter he'd been fighting. Without waiting to see the result, he turned and fled.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

OOC: Zanga is an otter.

BIC: Zanga saw him take his enemy draw a knife, and dived for cover, but not in time. The knife thudded into his side. He screamed in pain, and hit the snow. He couldn't move, he just lay there, watching the snow around him turn red. His vision blurred, but he was sure he could see Arya. He tried to call out to her, but was not able to. He began to drift into a inky blackness, where there was no pain. 

The Shade

Inside one of the still-burning side entrances of the abbey wall, Karataka leaned., nursing his blood face. It felt like somebeast had set fire to it, and he slurred curses as the blood mixed with saliva in his mouth. How had he been taken by surprise by that strange creature? Two ermine guards stood by him, shuffling their paws, unsure of what to do.

OOC: That is one short horrible post, but I g2g.  :-\
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Vatra bounded threw the trees till she saw him the whole time thinking awful thoughts building up a rage in side her. So when she reached him she yelled out a battle cry leaping threw the air and taking a swipe and his head before landing on the ground feet first.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: I know. We are both going to come out of this alive. I am just giving them a head start. You will probably show up and do what you always do to distract me. Although I don't know if it will work this time.  ;)

Blaggut

*gagging

The guards heard more grunting, and a splash. Grund walked out of the bathroom, a smell wafting behind him. And no, he did not wipe.

Ooc: Why has no one laughed yet! KMON! ???
~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Because it's simply not funny.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: It is just gross and shouldn't be in a RP. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

rachel25

Jantar was sorting out what to do about the mess. She had ordered a group of the horde to search the abbey to see if any of the woodlanders were still hiding somewhere, she had ordered a group to dig out the hall way, and another group to go, and guard, and try to make a makeshift barricade in the burned out wall gates. The daubery inside the Abbey was being used to do that. In fact everything was going really well until the search parties tried to climb the stairs. I'll let you imagine what  happened, and what Jantar screamed at them.  :)

Cornflower MM

OOC: Can I NOT take a day off to go see my four month old niece? And Blaggut? That's gross...That might be a little funny, but it's gross. Try having one of his guards tickling him with a feather. THAT might be funny.

BIC: Arya saw Zanga collapse, and screeched while running over to him. "WHHHHYYYYY?!?!??" She got over there and, tiredness forgotten, knelt next to him. "Zanga? Can you hear me? You're going to be alright, just don't go to sleep1 Zanga!"

rachel25

Zanga's eyes flickered, "Aray, I'm cold. I'm really cold. So cold...."

Cornflower MM

"Cold? Okay...Can you help me get you standing? We have to get to the others, even if we have to lean on each other the whle way!"

rachel25

Zanga didn't know if he could even stand up, there was so much blood. It was slowly seeping out of his side. "I don't think I can stand. Aray, please, go, and get help. I can't even stand let alone walk.Just please get help."

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rachel25 on February 06, 2014, 08:31:47 PM
Jantar was sorting out what to do about the mess. She had ordered a group of the horde to search the abbey to see if any of the woodlanders were still hiding somewhere, she had ordered a group to dig out the hall way, and another group to go, and guard, and try to make a makeshift barricade in the burned out wall gates. The daubery inside the Abbey was being used to do that. In fact everything was going really well until the search parties tried to climb the stairs. I'll let you imagine what  happened, and what Jantar screamed at them.  :)

OOC: I just can't wait to see what happens to the beast who ends up going into the Library. >:D Once they manage to get up the stairs that is. BIC:

Ervoyce chuckled to himself as he heard the chaos on the stairs. He used this time to descend from the window and drop into his previously selected drift.