News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

It has been very good Mother Abbess. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go get a load of onions from the garden for the friar. He is making a wonderful spring soup for supper tonight!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Oh, how nice! I do love his Spring Soup!

Tam and Martin

"Aye, it is a specialty to all Redwallers!"

redwallgurl

OOC: Does anybeast want to sign up to be a hare at Salamandastron with me? Any help would be greatly accepted!  :D
BIC:
Dawn was breaking over the calm sea in Slamandastron. But the amount of hares in the mess was considerably less. All were at their chambers silently packing for the march ahead.
Creeping down to the mess Captain Bree stands on the table ready to address the silent hares.
Clearing her throat she begins, "Mates and comrades, good beasts all. We journey from our dear old mountain this morn to avenge the good Captain Quickpaw. All beasts good an willing to leave the rock must sign this letter here to resign from the Long Patrol. Sorry mates but I'm not willing to live in a mountain where the leaders kill their mates, eh wot, wot?"
Swift nods were shared round as the hares sign there names on the letter one by one resigning from the famous Long Patrol. Of course Bree didn't inform everyone in the mountain or else no beast would be there to defend the shores of Mossflower. Once everyone finished signing the letter Captain Bree shouldered her pack and left the note on the table.
They would now start the long march to Redwall as a band of hares. The Justice group.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: redwallgurl on November 05, 2013, 09:40:55 PM
OOC: Does anybeast want to sign up to be a hare at Salamandastron with me? Any help would be greatly accepted!  :D

OOC: I will think of making a character for Slalamandastron

Gnoflet

OOC: I think I'll make a vermin.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

OOC: I think someone needs to find out why the argument between Sie and Quickpaw happened  ;)
BIC Sie, after eating his apple, sat down at the base of a tree. He buried his head in his paws. Why had Quickpaw been such a fool. He should have never tried to blackmail me. Then I lost my temper, and look what's happened. Sie thought. What a mess.
~~~~
Tango marched into the kitchens accompanied by half the abbey's dibbuns. "Good day you kitchen chaps. We've come to get some jolly scoff." She said happily.
The Friar came forward holding a big, wooden rolling pin. He was a tall, well built hedgehog and didn't take any nonsense from anyone. "Your not having anything." He growled.
Tango sighed, "Well chaps, nothing for it wot. CHARGE!"
Tango, and the dibbuns charged waving sticks.
The kitchen staff, headed by the Friar also charged. It was quite a battle, but the kitchen staff had been tricked. While they were fighting, Tango, and only half the dibbuns, the rest of the dibbuns had sneaked in through a window, and were grabbing all the food they could, and stuffing it into sacks or carrying it.
Tango seeing her work here was done, gave the signal to the looters, and then called, a retreat.
Later, when Tango's group had met back up with the looting dibbuns, they all ran off into a back corner of the Orchard to enjoy their prize. 

Tam and Martin

Brother Andio was in the Garden next to the orchard getting the onions when he heard alot of crunching. He walked over to here the sound came from and saw Tango and the abbeybabes eating a whole bunch of food. He knew from past experience that they raided the kitchens alot, so he guessed they had done the same now. He ran at the dibbuns pretending to be very angry. All the Abbeybabes ran off fast, each carrying some food with them. Soon all that was left was Tango sitting eating so Andio addressed her.
"Tango, What were you doing?"

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

OOC: ATTENTION!!! Anyone wanting to make a vermin or hare character may do so, provided they only have 1 character already.

BIC: The Abbess went on her way looking for Sie, finding him she asked "Do you mind if we chat, Sie??"

redwallgurl

OOC: I'm going to wait until someone joins me as a hare of this Justice thingy before I continue. I don't want to seem like I'm just talking to myself.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, alright, I'll join as a hare for your Justice thingamabob! Give me awhile, and I'll think up a character.

rachel25

Sie looked up at the Abbess, "Um, why? What do ya want?"
~~~~~
Tango looked a little crestfallen that her little friends had all run away, but smiled at the angry Brother. "Oh you know wot. Only the usual, I was just about to teach me, friends how to make daisy chains. Care to join us wot."

Cornflower MM

"Oh, no reason really..You just seem like an unhappy badger, that's all.....Do you want to talk? I forced Tango to tell me what happened...I hope you don't mind." Lavender said.