News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Guys, how about making a Part Two? We cut off here, the Justuce Crew are cut out, and the people who've left the forums character's are cut out, and we pick up again and the horde has sighted Redwall, and it's not the middle of the night. Okay?

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

OOC: I am back sorry.  :P Lets do that but after we finish the fight. Oh and Ami is still on she is just busy with school. (I talked to her)

BIC: Enthal swung the sword up and the arrow bounced off the blade. "Tango! Move your lazy tail scutte and get out of here!"

OOC: Note she is the Warrior of Redwall and you saw what martin could do in legend of Luke. Don't mess with the maid with the sword!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Avoir, and his band, knew they were facing a warrior. Even though there were more of them, they couldn't beat her. Avoir knew this, and decided that there was no point getting killed by someone he didn't have an argument with. "Alright mousey! (?) we're leaving!"
Avoir signalled his group to leave. They did, sulking all the way.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Rach, I think Enthal's a squirrel. Haven't read the sheets in a while. Alright! Please do NOT post here any longer, I'll have a mod move this to the finished RP Section, the OOC: will be a new one, with all the sheets in the first post, and the RP will be up and running again about Tuesday! I'll PM you when I get the thread up.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: It works perfect for me, then I can post with purpose! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!