Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

''I did not scare him away! Ugh, did you know anyone in your tribe that was stuck up like that Gumble?''
Marshall and the shrews started walking towards them.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Bryony's ears were sharp, and she heard Marshall's comment. "Stuck up? I'm not stuck up - Just stressing and grieving for my brother! Which is something I expect you wouldn't understand." Bryony said, whirling around. "You know what? Why do I need you, anyways?" She said, tears forming in her eyes, and she started to just run, as fast and as hard as she could, just trying to run away from everything. She ran to the river, and splashed across, the kept on running. She finally found a nice tree, and ran up it and sat on a low branch and just let the tears fall.

rachel25

Monka sighed, a long suffering sigh, and rolled his eyes. "She's never gonna get Scarlet by crying. My entire tribe out captured, and most of them killed, and I didn't cry. I decided to do something about it. She should too, if she really wants to avenge him, then she should do the same."
Monka said this more to himself than to anyone else.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall ran over to Bryony's tree.
''Ya think I have not have family slayed by vermin! Ya know why I am a wonderer? A band of vermin slayed my parents when I was a babe! I found my way to the abbey where they were my new family. Be glad you still had family. I never knew mine.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

OOC: Just to add, the shrews entire tribe just got slaughtered, and their still wounded, as is Marshall.

BIC: Monka hadn't waited around, he was off, he could see the tracks clearly. But then they went off into the woods, and disappeared. Monka swore, and kicked a tree. Then swore again, and kicked the tree again.
---------------------
Scarlet had sent to runners off ahead to find a suitable camp sight, she tuned, and looked at Cien. He looked terrible, he was bleeding from multiple scratches. Scarlet sighed, he had been such a great corsair. Why had he thrown it all away. 

Cornflower MM

Bryony grew angry, which wasn't so good. "You, FOX, are pushing it. I advise you not to say another word to me while you still have a life." Then she giggled at Monka, swearing and kicking trees. She dried her eyes, calling out as she did so, "What's the matter, can you not follow their trail? It's as plain as day to me." She said this sweetly, then climbed down from the tree, stomping as hard as she could on Marshall's paw on the way.

OOC: I can change that, if you want, Gonff. Oh, and you guys do realize that she for a few minutes? Oh, and she's been over quite a bit of stress, and add the fact the she was holding EVERYTHING in.

Gonff the Mousethief

OW! Well then! I'll just go back to the abbey were they don't try to make your paw fall !
Marshall made it back to the shrews who were tending to their wounds.
"Come on guys, we aren't needed here anymore. I'll get ya back to Log a Log then all set off again to who knows were."
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jukka the Sling

Abbess Fern sat at the head of the main table in Cavern Hole. Mycroft was next to her, and May (short for Mayflower's full name) and Brinkut sat nearby. The Redwallers were talking quietly, or just eating. Fern still felt more confident since her talk with Mycroft. She hoped her confidence would last and she wouldn't start stressing out again. She often worried about things, but this was just about the worst thing that had happened since she became Abbess, and she'd never been as anxious as she'd been earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Glirid ate some breakfast and then slipped down from his seat, scampering off to find some other dibbuns to play with.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Bryony muttered, "Good riddance!" under her breath, then sighed. "Well, since you can't track, I guess we're stuck together. I won't have you wandering around Mossflower, lost, on my conscience. I'd never be able to sleep easy again." She said, walking over. "They went this way, not long ago." She said, after looking at moent at the tracks. She started along them, then stopped and looked back. "Coming?" She called over her shoulder.

rachel25

OC: Scarlet had their tracks covered. Its impossible to track them, but maybe she could have done that a little further along.

BIC: Monka scowled, "Well, good for you. If it was your first time in a woodland, then I guess you'd be lost too!"
---------------------
Scarlet's scouts came running back, they were excited, and reported with wicked grins on their faces. "Lady Firewave, there's a whole gang of otters up ahead. If your ladyship approves, we could slay some of them, and take the rest for galley slaves. We could use some new ones, some of them back at the boat won't make it back to Riftgard."
Scarlet smiled, "Get the archers ready."
----------------------
Skipper's crew never stood a chance. They were cut down, Skipper took three arrows, before he collapsed. He never even saw the enemy.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall and the shrews kept trecking until they made it back to Log a Log's camp.
''Marshall! Glad to see ya! Why did you meet up with the scou- where are the rest?''
''Sorry sir, The rest were slain in a small battle. Im sorry to get your shrews killed. It is my fault. I am nothing anymore.''
''Don't say that! Yes im sad that 8 of me scouts were killed but ya don't have to be blaimin' everything on ya self! Now, ill get ya a place to stay for tonight, alright?''
''No, I have to make a way back to the abbey and say hi to the Abbess. I would like some refreshment though.''
After Marshall had eaten, he set off once more.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Whoops! Well, I suppose that's easily fixed.

BIC: Bryony walked a few more steps, then swore. "----! They've covered their tracks! You stay here, since you're the one who ate the mildly poisonous berries, and I'll do some scouting, alright? And besides the fact that the berries have after effects such as dizziness and fainting, you yourself admitted that this is the first time you've ever been the woodlands, and I'm a woodland squirrel." After she said this, she paused and said quite firmly, "Any arguments?"

rachel25

Monka was about to raise some, when he was over come by dizziness, and then fainted.

OOC:  ;D

Cornflower MM

OOC: Now, how did I know that was going to happen? :D :D ;D

BIC: Bryony groaned, rolled her eyes, and walked over to Monka. She bent down, blew in his ears, slapped his side lightly, and poked his nose.

OOC: Can change it.

rachel25

OOC: No its cool.

BIC: Monka groaned and opened his eyes, "Will that happen again, or am I fine."
-----------------------
Scarlet smiled at her new prisoners, she had told them not to kill the strong looking ones, and now she had five new oar slaves. Though the big, muscular otter had taken a few arrows, but that didn't matter. They hadn't hit him, anywhere important.
She turned to her group, and pointed at a rat, and a mink, "You two, I want you to make a false trail heading south, ad you two," a ferret, and a fox this time, "Make one going north. Make them obvious, and make as many paw prints as possible. Go for two days, then head west, cover your tracks well though, maybe even head east for a bit, take some supplies with you, now get going. But be warned, if your not back at the ship, in four days, we'll leave you behind."
He vermin saluted, and took some supply haversacks, then set off.