Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

OOC: They're in their late teens, aren't they? I'd say that's old enough, especially in the Redwall universe. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 30, 2014, 05:56:01 PM
OOC: They're in their late teens, aren't they? I'd say that's old enough, especially in the Redwall universe. :P
OOC: Maybe leave it a few years, but I guess I'm setting up for that.  ;D

Cornflower MM

OOCI have an idea. Guys, OOC: topic. Now.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: If we're supposed to go to the OOC thread, okay. (Not sure what mackerel has to do with it, though...)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: I hate auto correcter s. . . . .*Grumbles under breath*(

rachel25

OOC: Yeah, I was like What? When I read that.  :D

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay, I PMed Snow, Blue, and Givanell. After they post, I guess that's it. Me, then the end. . . Wow. This went crazy. . . .

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

OOC: Gnoflet bugging me all the time for a horde. . . . .

rachel25

OOC: And when there were like five pages to read every time I came on. Then suddenly everyone disappeared.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Yeah, I know! It's amazing that we've held it together long enough to finish!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah! I'm proud of us! GROUP HUG!