The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

OOC: The story of my life, Cornflower.

BIC: Tauten reached out, taking her hand and shaking it. "A dead owlet?" he said, looking around. "Where is it?"
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

It was hard to say if Toka was more surprised, or the vermin. It must have been the vermin, cos Toka recovered first, and set about killing the closets two vermin to him. That broke the spell, chaos started. No one knew who was fighting who, they just hit anybody. Toka found it easy to slip out while the vermin beat each other black, an' blue.
He was then faced with a startled rat, he was the one who raised the alarm. "Enemy in the castle! Intruder! Intruder! Intrud, agggggggg!"
Toka snorted at the headless rat, "You just had to ruin everything didn't ya mate." He hissed.
But he was soon back to his calm, you can't touch me mood. Five vermin came running down the corridor, Toka made easy work of the first vermin, but the others weren't so easy. The scored some hits, but even though Toka was fighting with a second rate weapon, he out classed them. He was more skilled than any of them. The last vermin, a ferret, realised this, and ran, with Toka, bleeding from multiple cuts, hot on his heels.
The corridor was a dead end, the ferret flung himself at Toka's feet, "Oh please good sir! Don't 'arm me. I was only doing my job!"
Toka lifted the pathetic creatures head with his sword tip, "Where's the warlord's private quarters?" His voice was like death itself, mixed with a good load of menace.
"Down the corridor, up the stairs, second door on the left, just please spare me!"
"I think not." Toka said coolly, before stabbing the ferret through the neck. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Urgh! Remind me not to read your posts as Toka at night, Rach. What exactly do you mean, Han?

BIC: Arya pinted, "Over there." She said, then set off toward the owlet, tryuinmg to not to turn around and run screaming in the other direction. Hey, she was only eighteen- soon to be nineteen, but still!- and just a bit inexperienced.

Faiyloe

OOC: Raxanna would like Tolka.

Raxannas concentration was broken by the snap of a branch from above and a shadow that stretched across the snow blotting out the patch of moon light. She glanced up and saw many large black shapes in the trees. Crows! She slowly got to her feet acting like she hadn't seen them. She drew her sword and kicked the snoring rat he sat up with a shout. The Crows where on them in an instant. The Ferret woke up and Two crows soon fell upon him trying to peck out his eyes "Move Move GET OUT IN THE OPEN!" She shouted her sword pinging off the beak of  a crow and slashing the wing of another. She ran back the way they had come a crow clawing at her as she went.      
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: I'm glad I'm getting across what Toka's like.  8)

BIC: Toka had made it to the door with no further incident, he opened the door, and strode over to the bed. A big male stoat, and a female stoat were in the bed, both fast asleep. Toka drew his dagger, and stabbed it into the male stoats throat, he made a strange, strangled noise then died. The female stoat, woke up, looked at Toka, then her dead husband, and screamed. the scream didn't last long, she too lay dead.
Toka climbed out of the window, reunited with his precious sword,  he had also taken the warlord's dagger, it was better than the one he had taken from the weasel.
Toka was leaving, when he decided something, an evil smile spread across his face as he went off to find what he would need.
Twenty minutes later, and Toka was on his way, the castle that he had been prisoner, was going up in flames behind him.
"That's why you never mess with Toka the Savage, Son of Fire, and Darkness." Toka smirked.

Cornflower MM

OOC: That's kinda.....Merciless. Does he even have a good sense of humor?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

willruth

BIC:As Askar walked across the shore, he was
puzzled.It seemed that the day's events were going his way:

• First there was that searat galleon wreck(he had put a hole in it a week before)which he had found on the shore.
  • Then there was the fact only one crew member was left, slowly dying of exaustion.
  • And even then he had found with the searat a broken piece of meatal, which as the wave-vermin's last words cam out of his mouth, he recited a riddle
    Go east,
       To the test,
        From the main and the shore,
        You shall go to be sure,
        To the great Abbey of red,
        With the highest of walls,
         Past forest and ford,
         Be sure answer the quest.
  • Now upon saying this he passed away,never again to rapage the shores of Mossflower and beyond.
[/list/]
So Askar wandered the shore through the snow,unconsciously travelling east as he thought... [/list]

OCC:Askar is a Monitor Lizard!!!!! ;D

Unimaginative

OOC: Your post about becoming hungry.

BIC: Sheathing his Rapier, Tauten followed the young squirrel. "Wow," he uttered softly, once they came upon the Owl. "One win ripped off, the poor thing mutilated. Who would do this sort of thing?" he thought out loud.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

OOC: Hey, Will Ruth! Nice to have you join. You only have to BIC: (Back In Character) when you've done a OOC: (Out Of Character) post. And I'm pretty sure the the Bcc: codes are a biut different. I'm sure that you'll pick up the hang of it soon! (I didn't pick up the hang of it for about a week or two)

BIC: Arya bit her lip, replying, "I don't know. There a nest up there" She pointed to the nest, and then got buffeted by a wing. She gave an "Eeek!" For, the wing belonged to a full grown female owl. Who had a foot planted firmly on her chest.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 21, 2014, 07:58:52 PM
OOC: That's kinda.....Merciless. Does he even have a good sense of humor?
OOC: Nope, he's a cold hearted killer. He was banished from his tribe after killing someone. Though he didn't really like the tribe anyway. He's more like his father, who was a warrior, than his mother.  ::)

BIC: Toka trudged on through the snow, he was cold, and exhausted. He hadn't eaten since mid-noon, and he hadn't eaten properly since before his capture.
The wind was so cold it took his breath away, he had to find shelter before he collapsed. He scanned the area, and his sharp eyes caught sight of trees, a lot of them. He headed in that direction, and was soon in amongst the trunks.
Toka looked around for a cave, or hollow. There was nothing. He came to a stream, it was completely frozen. Toka fell to his knees, had he escaped that rotten dungeon just to die out in the snow?
Toka found himself saying every curse, and swear word he knew. It just wasn't fair!
"Yiss, yiss, you keep talking like that, and you'll need your mouth cleaning out with soap, yiss, yiss."
Toka jumped up, and drew his sword, all in one smooth movement that spoke of many a season handling weapons. "Who's there? Show yourself!" He shouted.
"Oh aye sir, I be down here, yiss yiss."
Toka looked down toward the stream, and there stood a vole. "What do you want?" Toka spat.
"Well I had come to invite you out of the cold, but it seems your quite happy out here on your own, yiss yiss." The vole said, and turned to leave.
"No!" Toka found himself saying, "Let me come inside."
The vole turned around, "Alright then, but you don't say no bad words anymore, yiss yiss. I must say, I never expected to see a blue squirrel, oh no yiss, yiss."

Faiyloe

By the time they had gotten out of the woods there where several black feathered copses and Raxannas blade was stained with blood. Ringtail and Dragut where still running and the Crows lurked on the edge of the forest Watching her. She stared back with her strange gold eyes boring deep into there minds challenging them and each in turn lost nerve and backed off threw the trees.

After the last on had left Raxanna call the two cowered back. and with a lot of scolding and several slaps with the flat of her blade got them some what back into shape. They had to now walk around the forest there was not other way.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Ah....Well, I suppose the Quest needs a beast like that....

W0NWILL

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 20, 2014, 09:27:00 PM
OOC: There are no Player Character At Redwall at the moment so you might as well make a NP character to let you in.

OOC: Yeah, just kinda hoping someone else would. Maybe I should've been more up front about it. It isn't any fun RPing with yourself. Know what I mean?

BIC: Tarra woke, bleary-eyed, at the shouts. Grumbling, she slid from the gatehouse bed and wrapped her warm blanket around her, and headed out into the cold night.
As she shuffled through the snow, she hid a smile as she realized she was becoming like the old fogeys she would laugh at in her youth. The badger mother of Redwall reached the gate the shouts had come from, "State your name and purpose!" She growled.
"I just did, m'dear chapess!" The bright voice of a hare came from outside, "Clark of the east forests, currently freezing his bally ears off, wot!"
Tarra swung open the gate and glowered at the hare, "Back straight, eyes front, pay respect!"
Clark made no move to snap to attention, "I'd rather, marm, to warm me old footpaws and line my flippin' stomach." He said cheekily.
Tarra huffed, "Don't make them polite like they used to. Come on in, then."

OOC: Oh, and is there a champion/the location of Martin's Sword known? Just wondering.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall saw a HUGE eagle, bigger than RaveBeak, flying towards the cave. He had no idea what to do. Finally, the bird landed.
''Are you Marshall the Fox?''
''Y-yes sir.''
''Well, I am GoldFeather StrongClaw. I am here you fly you to the Abbey of Red.''
''Alrighty then, but where is RaveBeak?''
''He is fixing my sister's Broken wing. He is a good healer. Nevermind that, hop on my back, but don't hold on to tight, got it?''
''Yes Sir!''
Marshall hoped on his back and grabbed his golden feathers.
''Hold on now. Here, We, GOOO!!''
KKKKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.