News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Facebook

Started by alexandre, August 07, 2016, 06:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Quote from: Groddil on September 01, 2016, 11:55:06 PM
Quote from: Ashleg on September 01, 2016, 11:47:18 PM
A computer game where you're a wolf and do wolf things. ;D

* Groddil likes that game.

* Groddil called the puppies in his first game "Groddil", "Slagar", "Urgan", and "Farran."

I need to restart because all my puppies were eaten except one, which I (accidentally) drowned. :0

Jetthebinturong

Is Wolf Quest the one where you're a wolf in Yellowstone Park? 'Cause if so I used to love that game. Somewhat predictably, I was a speedy, muscular, completely black wolf with yellow eyes. I only had one mate and three pups, if I recall correctly.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

Having a social media outlet would be a good backup if another forum crash happened again.
~Just a soft space boi~

Ashleg

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 02, 2016, 03:49:58 AM
Is Wolf Quest the one where you're a wolf in Yellowstone Park? 'Cause if so I used to love that game. Somewhat predictably, I was a speedy, muscular, completely black wolf with yellow eyes. I only had one mate and three pups, if I recall correctly.

Yes!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Bonaparte on September 03, 2016, 07:02:58 AM
Having a social media outlet would be a good backup if another forum crash happened again.

That's what happened with the Skype group. It became instrumental in bringing us all back together.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 06, 2016, 12:19:19 AM
Quote from: Bonaparte on September 03, 2016, 07:02:58 AM

That's what happened with the Skype group. It became instrumental in bringing us all back together.

The steam group would probably qualify too. And this forum TBH. If this one crashes, the webmaster (James) is actually still in contact with the forum, so it'd be much more likely that anything wrong with the backup forum would be fixed.