News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

German Gift

Started by Ashleg, November 21, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I am giving out a German gift!!!!! Who wants it?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Delthion

IT'S POISON!

Gift. Translation=poison.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

You should definitely not listen to Delthion and you should definitely try my German Gift. :)

Russa Nodrey

I am both curious and afraid for my life.
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Wait, really? I'm confused.
Freddy

Delthion

Gift in German means poison. So all that Ash would be giving you is poison.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ashleg

*Grabs the German gift*

*Chases after Russa*

MeadowR

Quote from: Delthion on November 23, 2017, 04:59:34 PM
Gift in German means poison. So all that Ash would be giving you is poison.

Oh yeah! I was told that recently and then completely forgot. What a funny difference. I certainly don't want the gift!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

The Skarzs

How about an Italian gift?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg