News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

Do you like american football or futball(soccer)??? I prefer futball
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Wylder Treejumper

*Floats in* Baseball is the superior spooooooooort! *Floats out*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

Wylder Treejumper

Chess is not a sport. Chessboxing, maybe.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Krantor the Brutal

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 07, 2017, 07:58:13 PM
*Floats in* Baseball is the superior spooooooooort! *Floats out*

I disagree, futbol is and (rugby is cool.)
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

James Gryphon

What if this thread was deleted?
« Subject to editing »

a crumb

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Maudie

Guys.

The tournament was so good.

I didn't place. I didn't even do well. But I had an epiphany towards the end and I left knowing exactly what I needed to do to do well at future tournaments.

My life will never be the same. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

Excellent! It is a wonderful thing to learn. Even if you didn't win, you got something much more valuable, I think.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Krantor the Brutal

I'll get used to it,  Wylder.

Good to hear, you're in high spirits, Maudie.

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 07, 2017, 11:36:43 PM
What if this thread was deleted?
What if all the what if questions were answered?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I need to sleep.

I've gotten 7 hours of sleep in the last 58 hours.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Quote from: Maudie on October 08, 2017, 01:29:10 AM
I need to sleep.

I've gotten 7 hours of sleep in the last 58 hours.
What.