News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dibbuns on Strike!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Ok, so the way you play this, is basically all the members are Rping as dibbuns and are trying to run away from the Mods who are the sisters and brother's trying to catch them and put them back into bed with a stern talking to. The Admin's on the other hand are the Badger Mums and Lords, so they might be less lenient with naughty dibbuns  ;).

There is no real end goal with this, unless all the dibbuns are back safely in bed, but I doubt that will ever happen knowing the people on this forum ;).

Anyway, the only rules are that you have to only use resources a dibbun would be able to acquire (No laser guns or holograms or swords or huge boulders even a badger can't lift or anything like that) and that once you are in bed you have to sneak out without being caught again which will be harder if the Mods are smart about this.

It is also recommended that you speak in dibbun language, but it is not mandatory, it is just more fun that way :)

Anyway....DIBBUNS! YOU HAVE NOW BEEN UNLEASHED! RUN FREEEEEEE!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Groddil

Oh, YES! Do we need to sign up? Because count me signed-up.

FYI, you might want to appoint some members to be brothers and sisters/ admin roles, considering not all mods/admins are that active.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rosie Willowwater

Fatch of Southsward

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

can we join later in the game if we dont sign up right away?
im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

I glanced at this and thought it said "Dibbuns on Sale!" :P

Aimless Gallivanter

Dibbuns! Come get yer Dibbuns! These little rascals're on sale, today only! Buy One get Three Free! We don' wan' em no more, get 'em away. Please we're beggin' ye, theyre too much fer us ta handle. Theyre all over da place. They set Snaggtooth on fire an' we cant find me matey Arftail anywhere.
im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

Amarith Waterspring

I can't stop laughing right now, Dibbun for sale indeed!

You don't need to sign up, just join when ever and give your self a dibbun name when you play.

Quote from: Groddil on June 20, 2016, 02:28:06 AM
Oh, YES! Do we need to sign up? Because count me signed-up.

FYI, you might want to appoint some members to be brothers and sisters/ admin roles, considering not all mods/admins are that active.
That is a good point...If anyone wants to be a sister or brother, you may be that if you want, but you cannot switch between dibbuns and brothers/sisters. Pick one, and stay that way, other wise it wouldn't be fair.

Also I am not sure if this might become more of a cellars topic or not.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Amarith Waterspring

Your welcome!

Ok let's start.

BIC: Ami takes a moment to realize she is able to finally escape, and blinks in the light of the open doorway. She throws the sheets off her bed and runs out of the room to the hallway. She pokes her head back into the room, "Hey.....Hey! We need to get out of here before they realize they left the door open! Come on!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Groddil

OOC: Oh, joyous day!

BIC: Groddy stares at the open door and cackles. The little fox reaches into his pillowcase and pulls out a small slingshot, before rushing over to join Ami.
"Heeheehee! Ami, Ami! Ca' we waid the kichings? I's hungered!"

Amarith Waterspring

"YesYesYes! An we can eat a great big st'awberry pie, all for us! Le's go-go-go!!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

"Wait! Wait fer meee!" Galli wiggled herself off the bed, landing on the floor with a soft thump. She was a tiny little mousling, quite small for even a Dibbun her age. "I wanna s'awberry pie!!"
im gay!!!!!!