News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Death on the Gambia (Sign Ups)

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, December 18, 2016, 10:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Can I get in? I do t have discord on my phone or iPad, so can I just use the PMs and the public thread? Or is that a no go?
Whatever works. :)

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

Yeah you're in!
But you have a discord account, I just talked to you last week??
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on December 19, 2016, 02:51:12 PM
Yeah you're in!
But you have a discord account, I just talked to you last week??

(I think he means it doesn't work on his phone or iPad. How that happens, I dunno)

Aimless Gallivanter

are you trying to use the browser version or the app?
im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

@Banya are you still interested in joining this?
im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

https://discord.gg/juYTX4Y
This is the game's official discord server! Anyone can join, even if you're not part of the game. It's set up so that no one can say things yet, but soon I'll open it up to the players.
Once you're in, if you're part of the game, I'll set your nickname to your character's name. Once all the players are in, I'll send you your character info and you can start chatting. During this phase, you guys will want to get to know the other characters. If you want to have a private conversation, you can ask me, and I'll give you access to a private text channel. Once everyone is introduced, we'll move on to the second stage of the game. It's kind of like an intermission, where the boat makes a stop at Mansa Konko town and some characters will want to send or receive telegrams. Next we get to the fun part. During the final phase, everyone will probably want to stay in the private channels. You need to stay in the channel. No private messaging outside of The Cristabel channel.

(If you can't be part of discord channel, you can use the forum PM's. You will need to keep me as a recipient though.)

Only during the third and final stage of the game are people allowed to kill each other.
Come to me if you have questions or want to use an ability or item.

@Groddil @Søren @LT Sandpaw @Chipster of Noonvale
im gay!!!!!!

Banya

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

Hey everyone the channel has been unlocked, you are free to start conversing with each other. Introduce yourself, all others harmless questions. If someone asks you a question about your past that wasn't covered in your character sheet, feel free to make it up.
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

LT Sandpaw

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!