Survive the Crimson Sunrise II

Started by Eulaliaaa!, December 27, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Accepted.

I can keep sign-ups open until Friday, that will give the others time to make characters, but after that, we can start.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

Eulaliaaa!

Alright, folks! Are you ready to rrruuuuuuuumblllllllle?! I sure am, so let's get this show on the road!

Colorado, Colorado Springs. Five weeks into the apocalypse.

Henry, Don, Adrian, and Lavinia were the only four left of their previous group. Said group had recently been attacked by zombies and left only them alive and well. Before, they were traveling together to get up into the mountains and make their way to one of the small mountain towns where a member of the group had a huge vacation home. It was stocked with supplies, which was the one thing the group needed most. Another member had invited the others to join the two. Safety in numbers, after all. There had been seven people in this group. Now there were only four.

The remaining group had a general idea of the area and the situation was getting ugly real fast. Food was short, supplies were short, and medicine was nearly gone. The four survivors stood together in the camp. Torn tents fluttered in the wind and smoke drifted slowly up. They were still recovering from the shock of the attack, tense and looking for any more of the zombies.

Not long after they had finished going through everything and getting ready to continue on their way, a scream came from not far off. Henry was the first to see a woman running down the street where they camped. She was limping and didn't seem to have a weapon. She had a large pack of supplies on her back, and several zombies were gaining on her.

Sighting the four survivors, she wove her hands in the air wildly. "Please! Help me!"

LT Sandpaw

Croffer was just finishing up adjusting the straps on his backpack when the woman's cries reached his ears. Looking around at the approaching horde Don's eyes widened in shock and he grabbed his rifle while pulling his pack on.
"Les' get a move on, she's leading the biters straight towards us!" Glancing towards the other three members of his group Don shook his head in annoyance. He didn't really care about any of them, but right now they helped him and as long as he remained helpful in return he was safer then he'd be on his own.

Turning his attention back to the oncoming zombies he waved at the woman, shouting over the short distance. "Drop the pack you moron, its weighing you down. Run faster!" Lowering his voice he spoke to the others. "If we can get her to drop the pack, we can come back for the stuff once the zombies move on. And if she gets caught then all that perfectly good stuff doesn't get stuck on a zombie's back."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

Lavinia pulled her Glock from its holster. "We can worry about supplies later. Right now there are walkers approaching and they're not gonna wait for us to make a decision. Arm yourselves, you fools!"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Eulaliaaa!

The woman was still yelling when she tripped and fell. Quickly, she took the backpack off her back and scrambled to her feet, limping towards them. "Please, I don't have a weapon! You need to help me!" The three zombies were almost upon her, as she as moving slowly, and if something was not done quickly, she would be bit. "I have a family, and supplies. You can take what you need!"

Feles

As much as Adrian didn't believe what the woman said, her screams could only be attracting more zombies, which is hardly what he needed. He unsheathed his knife and looked over at Lavinia. Seeing that she had pulled out her handgun out, he said "Unless you intend to bring more here, I suggest you don't use a gun." He looked back over at the zombies and approached them steadily.
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

Lavinia hesitated, looking down at her handgun. She'd hardly given a thought to drawing it, it had been second nature for so long. She hastily stuffed it back into the holster and grabbed the club she'd made from a fallen tree branch. It wasn't as effective as a gun, but it was better than nothing.

Swinging the club in her right hand, Lavinia charged head-on towards the woman and the zombies. Passing the woman, she planted her feet in the ground and began swinging her club, hoping to bash a few zombies' heads in.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Eulaliaaa!

Lavinia swung the club down upon a zombie's head, splitting it open. A second one turned its attention towards Adrian, shuffling awkwardly to him and grabbing onto one of his sleeves, mouth wide open and ready to take a chomp out of its juicy meal. The third and last zombie stumbled towards the other two - Henry and Don.

Feles

Adrian pulled his arm toward himself, pulling the zombie with it. When the zombie was nearly inches from his face, he slid his knife through its jaw, killing it. He pulled the knife out and let the now dead creature fall to the ground. Ignoring the woman, he looked around for any more zombies.
I am Bobracha!