How did groups of creatures start?

Started by redwallgurl, January 25, 2012, 09:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

Foremole Brull from Taggerung was female.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Nightfire

Yeah, she was. I liked Brull. Then again, I like all moles. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Dotti on January 27, 2012, 12:26:59 AM
Yep, the Log-a-log in LB is a girl.  Her name is Gren.  As far as I know, I think she's the only female Log-a-log.  Haven't there been a few female Foremoles? I seem to remember one or two. 
Yes.  The Foremole in Taggerung is female.
As far as I can recall, Wopple, from The Rogue Crew, is the only female official Friar.  Is that right?
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Søren

Yes, you are right. Also, Cregga Rose eyes was the only "Badger Lady" that I can think of. Unless Rusiano's little girl became Badger Lady. But I imagine that it would have gone his son.

I'm retired from the forum

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 15, 2012, 01:20:53 AM
Yes, you are right. Also, Cregga Rose eyes was the only "Badger Lady" that I can think of. Unless Rusiano's little girl became Badger Lady. But I imagine that it would have gone his son.
No, there was Lady Melesme in Rakkety Tam
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Bragoon

There's Lady Violet Wildstripe in Rogue Crew.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

What about Bella of Brockhall? Does she count?

Bragoon

No, she never went to Salamandastron.