News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

You always have a random siggie, and that's what I love about you! You're awesome!  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

:-[ :D
Your signature shows that you are educated! :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Your signature shows how you think. I think the instrument thing came first.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I have no idea what your signature means, but I have a feeling it is cool!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

Ahh, Asmodeus...Mossflower's most successful and terrifying adder.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Skalrag doeznae have a zignature.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

Your signature sounds epic!

Nice new Chickenhound picture by the way Skalrag!

Nightfire

Your signature is STILL really creepy. Remind me of a horrow film I saw once called 'Anacondas'. Oh, and my siggie means:

"Always keep your word, always finish what you've started, and NEVER go unprepared."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

It was inspired by the Mandalorians' lifestyle. HiaG, your siggie is...interesting.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A quote by one o' the bezt o' the badger lordz.

Tiria Wildlough

I have no idea who Grand Admiral Thrawn is, but it's a cool name. 8) And the second part of your sig is...well...weird. :D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

You siggie is nonsense. At least, it sounds like nonsense! I don't suppose you'd like to give us a translation?