News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I've finally made the art thread that I've been meaning to make since I first joined.  :D Because thanks to my blog, I finally have a place to post my art!
I'm still working out the kinks. If this doesn't work, please tell me.  :D

[img][http://ramblingsandsketches.weebly.com/1/post/2014/01/first-upload.html/img]

Edit: Well, that didn't work at all. I can't seem to find the URL for the image itself, I can only find the one for the page.  :D

I know the camera's crummy ( I will be using a scanner in the future) but please enjoy the link that O so graciously screwed up!  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Yay it's finaly up!

Can I ask for a request?

Oh and you might want to ask for your art topic to be put in the gallery here http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=5584.0

BTW here's how it works

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Yay! Cool, buuuuuut... how did you do that?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Go on the page of you blog

http://ramblingsandsketches.weebly.com/1/post/2014/01/first-upload.html

Right click on the drawing, and copy the url.

You than past it between [img] put url here [/img]

by clicking this button

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Thanks. The picture turned out kinda crummy, (the camera, not the drawing) and I hope to be using our scanner soon!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Very cool!  I like how you drew the clothes.  (In my opinion, the clothing is probably one of the hardest things to draw (besides the hands).)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 24, 2014, 03:48:57 AM
Yay it's finaly up!

Can I ask for a request?

Certainly. I can't guarantee a swift upload, but I can try!

Leatho Shellhound

:D would you mind doing my RP character then?

Name: Járnsmiður (Blacksmith in lcelandic) for short Jarn (meaning iron)

Species: Water Shrew

Rank: Squire to Sir Gawain, the son of Log-a-Log the Shrew Chief and a Master Blacksmith.

Weapons: War hammer and a black iron shortsword.

Apperance: His fur is like any other water shrew but with more grey in it, his eyes are blue with a green tint. He wears a red and purple checkered tunic over his chain mail. With small brown shoes and has a silver earing in his left ear. He has a black belt with his sword scabbard on his left hip. He also has a black cloak when the weather is bad.

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Jarn's done! I hope this works. *tense game face*

Rainshadow

Awesome!  I love your style!  :D

I was wondering if I could make a request of my own?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 27, 2014, 03:41:24 AM
  Awesome!  I love your style!  :D

I was wondering if I could make a request of my own?

Of course!