MatthiasMan's Next Generation Artwork!!

Started by MatthiasMan, March 24, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Hey MatthiasMan, I'm collecting sketches of this character right now, and I'd be honored if you would draw him up whenever you have time.

Spoiler
Name: Dannilo "Dann" Thann
Species: Wildcat
Age (in years): 25
Weapon(s) of choice: Daggers, Rapier
General Description: Dann is a ginger tabby wildcat of medium build. He has bright, merry blue eyes and a dazzling smile. He wears a bright red tunic, a green cloak and a green cap set at a jaunty angle with a feather in the back. He wears tall soft boots. In his belt are tucked four perfectly balanced throwing daggers, and a rapier hangs from his side. Alongside the rapier is his most prized possession, a blue crystal lute. He wears a pouch with some coins tucked into it. He also owns a fiddle, which he keeps in the wagons.
Personality: Dann is a merry beast- he's most often found smiling, laughing, and/or singing. He loves life with all his heart and his philosophy could be summed up as, "I'm along for the ride, so I might as well enjoy it!" He is a social beast, and loves to mingle, talk, and perform... And charm all the ladies while he's at it, of course. He doesn't really have a strong moral code, but he is a good person and tries to treat people well. This doesn't stop him from occasionally picking a few pockets for fun, though, when he thinks someone deserves it. He doesn't value wealth, considering it mainly a burden, and loves to travel and sing.
Other information: Dann is a bard by trade, singing and performing tricks, such as juggling, knife throwing, card tricks, etc. for his supper.
[close]
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 21, 2017, 04:36:02 PM
Hey MatthiasMan, I'm collecting sketches of this character right now, and I'd be honored if you would draw him up whenever you have time.

Spoiler
Name: Dannilo "Dann" Thann
Species: Wildcat
Age (in years): 25
Weapon(s) of choice: Daggers, Rapier
General Description: Dann is a ginger tabby wildcat of medium build. He has bright, merry blue eyes and a dazzling smile. He wears a bright red tunic, a green cloak and a green cap set at a jaunty angle with a feather in the back. He wears tall soft boots. In his belt are tucked four perfectly balanced throwing daggers, and a rapier hangs from his side. Alongside the rapier is his most prized possession, a blue crystal lute. He wears a pouch with some coins tucked into it. He also owns a fiddle, which he keeps in the wagons.
Personality: Dann is a merry beast- he's most often found smiling, laughing, and/or singing. He loves life with all his heart and his philosophy could be summed up as, "I'm along for the ride, so I might as well enjoy it!" He is a social beast, and loves to mingle, talk, and perform... And charm all the ladies while he's at it, of course. He doesn't really have a strong moral code, but he is a good person and tries to treat people well. This doesn't stop him from occasionally picking a few pockets for fun, though, when he thinks someone deserves it. He doesn't value wealth, considering it mainly a burden, and loves to travel and sing.
Other information: Dann is a bard by trade, singing and performing tricks, such as juggling, knife throwing, card tricks, etc. for his supper.
[close]

Eh, sorry.  For this thread I'm not taking requests of anyone's particular original characters, this thread is for me drawing actual characters from the books. 

I do have another thread, "MatthiasMan Draws You!" but it is pretty inactive at the moment.  Even the picture I'm trying to do of Buckler is being delayed as the last month of school closes in on me. 

Wylder Treejumper

Ah. Begging your pardon, then; I didnae see that.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

MatthiasMan

As a late update for all those concerned with my absence lately. . .

I have only a couple more weeks of school left and I'm trying my hardest to keep my grades up.  I have a lot of work to do, and sadly I spend most of the time where I should be working skateboarding and drawing. 

But, here is what I have been working on.  It's not a Redwall drawing but for those who wonder why I haven't finished Buckler yet. . .

Spoiler

[close]

Sorry for the low resolution! This is only a screenshot, the actual file itself is massive. 
Hope you all like this! I look forward to the summer.

Ashleg

That's swell!
You need to put a "/" before the second image bracket, though-as you can see there's only a link showing up without it.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Ashleg on May 03, 2017, 04:40:19 AM
That's swell!
You need to put a "/" before the second image bracket, though-as you can see there's only a link showing up without it.

I could SWEAR I put it in last night.  Of what I remember, I specifically said to myself, "Ok I need to put in that slash like always so the image will show up."

And of course I forget. ::)

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

MatthiasMan

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2017, 02:36:53 AM
What's the story behind that picture?

It's a character from League of Legends. 

Here's the finished product yall!

Spoiler

[close]

Captain Tammo

Wow very nicely done! I've never played LoL, but the character looks great!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior