News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

audiobooks

Started by Corporal Rubbadub, May 11, 2020, 07:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

anyone know what website you can get free audiobooks of redwall?

Wylder Treejumper

If you could get free audiobooks, they would probably be pirated. Support the series by buying them legally. Yes they are expensive, but that goes with audiobooks generally.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

You could always try your local library's website.  Most libraries these days have e-books/e-audiobooks available.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Corporal Rubbadub

mine only has the first book

Sebias of Redwall

Our library let's us order audio books from other libraries. Perhaps yours does as well?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

they let us order from other libraries in the county, and our county only has the first
but thanks all of you guys for letting me know