News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Seven Strange and Ghostly Tales

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 17, 2011, 02:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

I saw this one in the The Books section of the website, and I was wondering, can anyone who has read it say if it is good or not?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lily

I read it and enjoyed it, though it was quite a few years ago now. I wouldn't say they're scary at all, they're mostly tales about bad kids who learn the consequences of their actions. They're rather clever. I'd say it's worth a read.

Nightfire

Yeah, she just about nailed it. ;D It is pretty clever. I loved the one about the graffiti artist! I won't say any more, because I don't want to spoil it for you. ;) I highly reccomend it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

I like the one with the graffiti artist too! Very clever. I also remember liking the one about vampires.

Skalrag of Marshank

O.K., I'll definitely read it! ;) I'm going to the library tomorrow, so I think I'll check it out...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lily

Tell us what you think! I last read it ages ago, so I can't remember some of the stories.

Coobreedan

They should add these to the Grizzly Tales For Gruesome Kids TV show if they haven't already!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

winifred

I want to read it but was affraid (by the cover) it was something my mother wouldnt approve but now I'll defenetly read it!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

redwallgurl

its good more moraly if thats a word i finished it 2 days ago
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Nightfire

The one with the vampire kid name Vladimir was kinda boring and pointless to me, though.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

yeah it is mainly about what not to do and what could happen its kinda predictable

Nightfire

It is predictable, yes. It just seemed kinda pointless, because it ended with
Spoiler
the main character, the kid, collapsing in hysterical laughter over how the mom vampire sounded exactly like his mom.
[close]

redwallgurl

gorath

I see. I think that I should read it ;D
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

winifred

I still hav'nt read this book, I really need too! Unfortunatly our library is small so I'll hav to order it from our county system online. :P
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...