News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fort Marshank

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 01, 2011, 04:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

I loved Badrang. He was awesome.

I wonder what happened to Marshank after the events of Martin the Warrior...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skalrag of Marshank

I THINK the goodbeasts burned it. :'(
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

No, I'm pretty sure they left it standing as a reminder or monument
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Lutra

I think they left Clogg living there..mad as ever.  I don't think he was able to do much with it though given his condition.  :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Captain Tammo

What exactly was wrong with clogg? I haven't read MTW in a long time
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Skalrag of Marshank

He sort of went crazy.
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

Yeah, Badrang smacked him with the butt of a pike and he became crazy and mad
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

I liked Clogg. He was one of the best and funniest villians, right up there with Grubbage and Blaggut.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Yeah, he's a classic villain.  ;D :D
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

*SPOILER ALERT!!* I love how he's holding a one-sided coversation with Badrang's corpse at the end of the book. Gruesome, I'll grant you, but funny.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I think he's disgusting and creepy.  :-\ :P
I hate how they made him in the TV show, all fat and stained.  :P Bluuugh.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Yeah, they did kinda ruin him in the show.  >:( He's awesome in the book though.  :)

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Nightfire on August 08, 2011, 03:12:14 PM
Yeah, they did kinda ruin him in the show.  >:(

Yeah that's what I thought. It didnt really look like he was crazy in the show
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lutra

What would crazy appear like to you guys then?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

Good point. :P I think we all can classify as crazy. Okay then, he was loony.