News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Unpublished Work

Started by Mariel, June 12, 2011, 04:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

It's very hush hush, I'm not supposed to know in the first place.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung_of_Redwall

There is manuscript of Redwall that is unfinished. How unfinished is not publically known. Last I heard, the family hadn't decided whether to get a ghost writer or not. I doubt it is very far along at all-but that is speculation.  Please take heed of previous posts of mine: there is no secrecy needed on this subject. Discuss it as you will.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Dannflower Reguba

Actually, the entire rough draft was finished, it needs polishing. Also, if I remember correctly, the manuscript did NOT go to his family, but to a source in the US.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The manuscript has not left the family yet, not as of early 2013. They can decide to do nothing with it, get someone to finish it, and if they do that anytime soon, it will take some time to be properly completed and they may still decide not to do anything with it for awhile. By very virtue of their proximity, the work is in their hands to decide what to do with, mostly his brother I suppose, given Brian's conversations over producing his works that he'd have had with him. Not even any secondhand accounts I know, let alone any third-hand account provided, can testify as to the manuscript's condition. There is no press releases, or anything of the sort, to be provided to the public, not now, if ever.

Please, members may speculate as they please, but there is no official information.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Romsca

#nook

Is that all you know?

Ungatt Trunn

I hope that it gets finished, and published, as well...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

I know what I heard! There's a manuscript in US hands! Who knows, maybe they are for different things, or are copies of the same thing.

Romsca

#nook

Maybe there are two unpublished works

Firehawke

I would love it if a new work surfaced, even if it's unfinished!!!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 02, 2013, 02:29:46 PM
It's very hush hush, I'm not supposed to know in the first place.  ;)
If its so "Hush-Hush", then how did you find out about it?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on April 02, 2013, 05:30:32 PM
The manuscript has not left the family yet, not as of early 2013. They can decide to do nothing with it, get someone to finish it, and if they do that anytime soon, it will take some time to be properly completed and they may still decide not to do anything with it for awhile. By very virtue of their proximity, the work is in their hands to decide what to do with, mostly his brother I suppose, given Brian's conversations over producing his works that he'd have had with him. Not even any secondhand accounts I know, let alone any third-hand account provided, can testify as to the manuscript's condition. There is no press releases, or anything of the sort, to be provided to the public, not now, if ever.

Please, members may speculate as they please, but there is no official information.

How do you know so much about this? My god... ARE YOU A JACQUES!? :o
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Captain Tammo on April 30, 2013, 01:11:19 AM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on April 02, 2013, 05:30:32 PM

How do you know so much about this? My god... ARE YOU A JACQUES!? :o
Yea, you'ed think! How do you know sooo much, Tagg?

Shadowed One

Yeah, how do you know all this stuff,eh? Speak up, laddie buck!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 09, 2013, 04:02:24 PM
Yeah, how do you know all this stuff,eh? Speak up, laddie buck!
He said that he had "connections"...